Chapter Three

(Hinata's pov a week before)

After getting away from the gym I slowed down, not enough for them to be able to catch me but just enough so I could save my energy. Behind me I could hear my teammates yelling. Well mainly Noya and Tanaka they were the ones who chased after me. They sounded mad but I'm pretty sure they were just worried or at least I hope that's all.

Once I'm on the path that leads into the mountains I take out my phone. If what his dad said, if that really was his dad, was true then Kenma should know too. He would be in danger and so would Nekoma if he stayed there. I scroll down my contacts list until I find his name then I call him.

It's taking a minute for him to answer and that makes me nervous. For all I know they could have found him already. He could've been at practice when some random WereWolf comes running into their gym and takes him. Oh no then his team would be freaking out right now and I would have no idea.

"Yes Sho?" Kenma answers and I calm down a bit from hearing his voice. I could tell by the way that I wasn't immediately responding that he was getting a little worried. "Is something wrong?"

"It's my dad." I said in almost a whisper. "He somehow called me an-and we're in danger now. You need to go back to Rale with me. I don't care what kind of lie you have to make up just hurry. I don't want anyone to get hurt just because we're protectors. But please hurry I meet you on the flying boats. See you soon."

I hung up putting my phone back into my pocket. Then I turn around and look back. I can see the entire Karasuno high from here. Smile a bit seeing a few figures heading back inside the gym. I can't tell who it is from here but I'm guessing it was Noya and Tanaka going inside. I sigh, shaking my head a little. "Guess this is goodbye for now. Thank you guys for everything, it was fun."

I close my eyes remembering the words to open the portal back to Rale. I never really understood it but it feels like the right thing to say at a time like this. "Together forever we'll meet once again. From Land to sky no distance will be too high."

After the last words are said the portal appears out of thin air. I'm glad almost no one comes down this path because they would be extremely freaked out right now. "Home here I come." I walk back and start to run right as I reach the portal I jump through it. Landing was a little different because now was the first time in months that I have been in any of the forms. Being in my crow form made it a little easier mainly because it was easier to control my wings as I flew down to the platform.

"This makes me wish I got mom's key Portal. It would have been way more simple then remembering those words." I complain.

So far it seems like the docks are safe. Thankfully the werewolves can't get up here even if they did have a protecter family there. None of them would know how to fly. For now I should wait for Kenma just to be cautious. because I don't know who belongs to our side. Some might have surrendered so their families would be spared while others just didn't care what would happen.

I take off and start to fly hovering close to the edge high enough I can see but still close so I can see when Kenma gets here. Seeing this place after so long makes me feel bad for leaving. It makes it worse considering the state it's in. I can't tell exactly which Kingdom this was anymore. Everything is falling apart statues that used to line against the streets now lay broken, scattered across the streets.

The only thing I can recognize, barely, is the remains of the large fountain that's in the center of every town within a kingdom. Sad that this happened we all lived together. Working to build everything we had, now everything and everyone is gone hidden by the past almost like a memory.