Pool Night With The Cast

Kylee immediately jumped in the pool. While I sat on the steps.

"Come on girl!"

"Kylee I don't know maybe being here was a bad idea."

"Why's that?'' I pointed my head in the direction of a couple of guys. The guys all had their eyes fixated on me. I felt self conscious all of a sudden.

"Y/N you're a model let them look if they want to." Out of nowhere someone jumped in the pool. It was James. He picked up Kylee. She started screaming playfully.  "James put me down. Why didn't you take Y/N?"

"Because it was way easier to get you." I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Milo.

"Hey Y/N! How have you been doing?"

"Hey Milo, I'm doing fine." I noticed he wasn't wearing swim trunks. Just normal clothes. "Milo do you have swim trunks?"

"I uh didn't bring any nor did I buy any. I'll just have my feet in the water. Plus I can talk to you.''

"We can go to the little shop they have inside. They have some swimsuits in there. I saw it when we arrived."

"Alright I'll go to the little shop but only if you go with me."

"What?"

"You heard me" he said softly. He stuck his hand out and I took it. His hand felt so soft and warm.

"Just let me get my jacket plus it has my phone and key card." Still holding Milo's hand I walked to the seat and grabbed my jacket.

"Here let me help you put it on." He gently grabbed my waist to turn me away from him. I just stood there in awe. Butterflies in my stomach. I had never felt this before. Unless I'm performing in front of millions of people on stage but that's about it. I lifted my arms up and he gently put my jacket on.

"Thanks Milo." He grabbed my hand again and led me towards the little store.

We finally picked out his swimsuit and he grabbed a few snacks. I of course picked healthy snacks because I can't let these hard work abs go to waste. We headed back to the pool.  All of the main cast was in the pool. I guess they heard us heading out.

"Guys I got some snacks!" Said Milo.

"Throw me one man!" Shouted Trevor. Milo threw him a bag of Lays chips.

We ate all our snacks out of the pool. The other people were gone.

"TikTok anyone else?" Asked Carla.

"Seriously you like TikTok?" Asked Kylee.

"Hey I have TikTok too!''Said Milo.

"Come on guys it might be fun to make a few TikTok vids plus we got a professional dancer with us." said Carla.

"Yeah Y/N show us some moves" said Mickeey.

Carla selected the song 'Havana' by Camila Cabello. She started recording on her TikTok account. I started making up things. Milo and Trevor were dancing along with me. Kylee was recording with her phone, probably so she can post on her Insta or Snap. Milo and Trevor couldn't keep up with me. So it looked like I was doing a solo. Everyone was watching in awe. I guess having so many dance classes a week helped out.  As soon as the song finished (pretend TikTok videos are more than one minute) everyone started clapping.

We all headed back to the hotel room. Tomorrow we would be going over lines with the whole cast. Not to mention costume designs and hairstyle tests. A busy day ahead.