Halloween Party

"Seriously Y/N! You didn't stick to our plans as going as the ghostbusters?" Asked Zack.

"Sorry guys I had a last minute change..."

"Why are you going as Pennywise??" Asked Clara.

"Because Milo and I decided to go as Pennywise and Georgie."

"Of course you and your boyfriend decide to change costume ideas the day before!" Said Zack as he crossed his arms.

"Awwww here comes your man" said Clara. I saw Milo walking towards us.

"Hey Milo!" I said as I hugged him.

"Hey beautiful!" He said as he kissed the top of my head. He looks absolutely adorable with the yellow jacket and the red balloon.

"Uh hi everyone my name is Dylan and these are my best friends Cole and Braeden. We are the band Wallows and we will be performing the song 'Drunk On Halloween'. The band started playing their song. It was so good. I am happy for Dylan we did a great job on the song.

The band played a couple of their songs, 'Pleaser', 'Uncomfortable', 'Ground',  'Trust Fall', and 'Just Like The Movies'. Dylan, Cole, and Braeden got off stage. Dylan came running to me. I hugged him.

"You did great Dylan!"

"Thanks Y/N!"

"Can I talk to you alone Dylan?" He nodded. Milo stayed with Clara and Zack.  "Dylan I'm not sure if you know or not but Milo and I are together." His eyes looked a little confused.

"Oh. I'm happy for you!"

"Thanks."

"We can just be friends."

"Yeah I like both of us being friends."

I spent the rest of the night with Milo, Dylan, Clara, and Zack. It's a night I truly won't forget. Milo was driving me home.

"I had fun tonight with you Y/N!"

"I'm glad you did because this is only the beginning!"