Aww is that your nickname for me?

"Alright Milo so this week is most memorable year" said Witney. "What would say is your most memorable year?"

"I would say this year because I am graduating this year."

"Wait you're seventeen right now?"

"Yeah!"

"You're the same age as my little brother!"

"Anyway lets start dancing."

"First you want to do this!" She pretended to hold a graduation cap and then threw it. Then she moved side to side.

They were practicing for about thirty minutes before Milo started messing up.

"Milo you have to hold my waist and twist them then hold one of my hands and spin me then turn then twist then we pretend to jump off the stairs. Y/N can you step in for me please?"

"Uh sure." I took off my jacket. I was already dressed for set. I had a white crop top and high waisted jeans. You could still see some of my skin though. My hair was also down and I had already done my makeup. My makeup stylist did it before I left the house. Witney made me stand where she was supposed to. Witney took Milo's hands and placed it on my waist. She put my hands on his shoulder. He started twisting my waist. One of his hands let go of my waist. He took my hand and spun me. We both twisted then pretended to jump off the stairs.

"Wow now that's chemistry!" Said Witney clapping her hands. My phone started ringing. I ran to it and pulled it out of my jacket.

"Hello."

"Hey cupcake we uh need you to come in early for the set how long do you think it will take you to be on set? Or I can pick you up."

"Can you pick me up please? I'm at the DWTS Studio. Plus if I'm late I can't get in trouble because I'm with you."

"Sure thing. Wait outside of the studio." Said Dylan.

"Alright see you in a few minutes, love!" Shoot did I really just call him love.

"Ooo is this my nickname??"

"Shush I didn't mean to say that just hurry up."

"Alright sweetheart." He hung up. I put my jacket on and headed for the door.

"I'm so sorry I have to leave even earlier for set then expected. Dylan is picking me up."

"That's alright Y/N thanks for being here!" Said Witney. Milo's face had no expression he just nodded.

I started to open the door when Milo stopped me.

"Wait Y/N, let me walk you out just to be safe."

"Alright I'll let you walk me out." I turned to Witney and she gave me a thumbs up.

I waited with Milo for a few minutes before Dylan appeared. I was walking towards the car until Milo grabbed my wrist.

"Promise you'll come to practice tomorrow."

"I promise." He let me go and watched me head to Dylan's car. Dylan had his window rolled down.

"Hey cupcake long time no see."

"It hasn't been that long Dylan."

"Aww what happened to calling me love??"

"I said that on accident."

"Can't you say it one more time for me?"

"No." Dylan started driving away. I watched as I saw Milo slowly walk away with his head down. Was he really that disappointed I couldn't stay?