Goodnight My Prince

Knock knock!

"Y/N you came!" Milo wrapped his arms around me.

"Of course I came. I will always come running when you need me. Sorry it took me a bit to get here I had to drop off Dylan, Clara, and Zack."

"That's alright. Come this way." Milo took me to his room. There was a lot of room to practice. He showed me the video of Witney and him had practiced earlier today.

"Milo don't worry about it. It'll be a ton of fun." 

"I'm having trouble with the really fast part where Witney and I start to run around while holding hands and never letting go."

"Then lets try it!" Milo put one hand on my waist and the other holding my hand. I put my other hand on his shoulder. We started off slow but we eventually went faster. We decided to do the whole routine while we're at it. We practiced for about an hour. We heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!"

"What's all the noise in your room Mi- oh Y/N you're over so late?"

"Yes I was helping Milo with his new choreo."

"Well it's 1am."

"I should head home."

"There is no way I am letting you go on the road this late at night. You can just spend the night here, Milo and I wouldn't mind at all."

"Oh alright!"

"You two can finish up practicing and then head to bed at least by 2."

"Thanks mom!'' She closed the door and quietly walked away. "I'm glad we finished practice. I have some clothes you could wear." He gave me one of his t-shirts and a pair of his shorts.

"Thanks." I took my shirt off and put his on.

"Woah warn me before you start changing!" said Milo shielding his eyes.

"Sorry I didn't think it'd be a big since I'm keeping my bra on." I took off my pants and put on his shorts quickly. "You can look now."

"I'm trusting you." He removed his hands and was thankfully calm.

"Where am I sleeping?"

"You can sleep in my room or the living room or the guest room it's really up to you."

"Can I sleep next to you?"

"Sure!" He turned off his light and we both laid on his bed.

"You know practicing with you was a lot of fun. I feel like we haven't spent much time together lately."

"Because you've been busy with Dylan and I've been busy with dancing and Me-"

"Meg Donnelly I know."

"Her and I are just friends and we rarely hangout it was like the second time I've hung out with her."

"You don't have to explain yourself to me. Just like I don't have to tell you about Dylan."

"How do you feel about him?"

"Uh I have no idea."

"I've seen the way he looks at you. It's crystal clear that he likes you. You're his cupcake after all." Milo turned away from me. "Kissing you on the cheek, calling you his, grabbing you, and coming up with cheesy nicknames."

"Awww is little Milo jealous??"

"I am not!" I made him turn towards me.

"You have nothing to be jealous of." I put my arms around him. His head was on my chest. I started playing with his hair. I made sure he was fast asleep before I whispered into his ear. "Goodnight my prince."