Halloween Kiss

"Close your eyes" said Milo. I did as he said. He intertwined his fingers with mine and led me to some room. "Open them!" I opened my eyes to see a fort in his room. It's a black blanket. "Come on!" Milo and I slid under. There were lots of orange lights, pillows, popcorn, an iPad, cute Halloween themed cookies, lots of little Halloween decorations, and a bowl of candy.

"Awww Milo, I love it!"

"I thought we could watch some cute Halloween movies!"

"It's so cute but uh can I get some makeup wipes to remove my face makeup? I don't want to smear any of my makeup on your pillows."

"I'm pretty sure my mom has some. Follow me." He found a couple of makeup wipes in her purse. "She's probably already asleep." I cleaned off the side of my face and then we went back to his fort. Slim and Ziggy were in there sleeping on some of the pillows. Milo laid down and I laid on his chest. He put the iPad in front of us. We watched 'Nightmare On Elm Street', 'Friday The 13th', 'Halloween', and 'Freddy vs Jason'. Milo and I were still wide awake.

"Now what?"

"Not sure but I'm craving some Halloween themed Oreos and milk." I followed him to the kitchen. We sat there in silence for a bit. I looked at the time it was 11:00pm.

"I should probably get going I can text my mom to pick me up."

"I'll drop you off just let me brush my teeth."

Milo and I sat in the car in silence. He stopped the car when we arrived. "I had so much fun Milo thanks for having me over!"

"It was nothing."

"Milo I-" Milo put his hands on my face. I felt goosebumps all over my arms. He leaned closer. I closed my eyes and our lips met. I wrapped my arms around Milo. I felt so happy. I had always felt something for Milo but did not want to admit it. I guess he felt the same way I did. Was that what he was going to ask me on the beach? To be his GIRLFRIEND?? And I decided to just go to Dylan instead of ask Milo what he was going to ask before? We both let go of each other.

"I have always had a crush on you.. I never wanted to admit to you. I thought you liked Dylan but I had to kiss you at least once. We can just be friends if you don't feel the same." I kissed him this time. I put my arms back around him and he had his fingers were going through my hair.

"Was that what you were trying to ask me on the beach?"

"Yeah I was going to ask you to be my girlfriend."

"Well my answer would have been the same as now, yes!" I hugged Milo.

"I like that answer! By the way I'm going to the party."

"Good! I should get going but I'll see you in two days!" I got out of the car and started walking to the front door. I unlocked the keys. As soon as I closed the door I was dancing like crazy. He had finally kissed me!

A/N: Okay this chapter is really short but I thought you guys would like this chapter. Not many chapters left. I am debating about doing maybe a sequel. 👀