Chapter 12

"I'm really sorry that I can't help you, (N/N)

     "I'm really sorry that I can't help you, (N/N). It's just, I don't go on dates." Faith said as she looked at me while sitting on her bed.

     I stared at myself infront of the mirror, anxiously straightening the hem of my dress.

     I turned around to Faith and asked, "Are you sure this dress won't fall off?"

     She shrugged.

     "I don't know. But I've seen other girls wearing dresses like that, and it doesn't fall off from them."

     I exhaled a shaky breath and looked back at the mirror.

     An idea popped inside my head and I instantly rushed out the door.

      "Where are you going?" I heard Faith ask.

     "I'm going to Mal and Evie's dorm!" I shouted back, not looking back.

     I knocked on their door and patiently waited, looking down at my feet as I heard the door opening.

     "(Y/N)! What are you doing here?"

     "Can I come in?"

     Evie nodded and she opened the door wider.

     "What's wrong?"

     I sat on one of the beds and sighed.

     "I need help on this date I'm going... I don't know how to put make up on. So, I thought you and Mal can help me?"

     Evie smiled at me and sat next to me.

     "Unfortunately, Mal isn't here. She's on a date with Ben, but I can help you with the make up."

     I smiled back.

     "Thank you so much, Evie!"

     I hugged her, catching her off guard.

     I immediately stopped and apologized.

     "Sorry.."

     "It's okay."

     She grabbed her make up kit and started to apply blush on my cheeks.

     "Can I confess something?" I asked, breaking the silence.

     "Of course." Evie said as she went to work on my other cheek.

     I bit the inside of my cheek.

     "I actually thought that the four of you will try to steal Fairy Godmother's wand so you can free the other citizens of the Isle."

     Evie froze, making me look at her.

     "But after the days I've been with you guys, I saw that all of you liked it here. Kinda disappointed me..." I muttered the last part as she moved closer to me.