Chapter 33

"BEN!!"

     Carlos called while the other boys are looking around the place.

     I was just following Dude, while the others kept on looking at the surroundings.

     I don't know why Mal even thought about making me be with these guys.

     Especially both Carlos and Harry.

     We all stopped and rested for a bit. Carlos sat down on a rock and called Dude over.

     Why did I even thought about hanging out with the talking dog when his other owner is here?

     I saw Gil went to a berry bush and Jay walked over while I couldn't find Harry.

     "BOO!!"

     A voice shouted next to my ear but I didn't even flinch.

     I turned to look at Harry with a raised eyebrow, making him frown at me.

     "Oh come on, you didn't even know that I was here!" He complained, slightly slouching.

     "And I still didn't jump in fear." I said, crossing my arms.

     He leaned on a tree next to him and copied my action.

     "What were you talking about with that mutt? I heard him say my name when the two of you were talking back at the castle."

     My eyes widened and looked away, "It's nothing. He just asked something about you and me."

     "What about us?" He asked.

     I didn't need to look at him to know that his eyebrow is raised.

     "Like I said, it was nothing. I'm gonna look around, you should spend time with the guys." I said and walked away, seeing Dude walk towards something.

Harry's POV:

      (Y/N) walked away from me and I made my way to the others with a small smile.

     She is still the mysterious girl I met that day on the dock.

     I leaned on a tree and listened to the conversation.

     "We should play that icebreaker." Gil said to Jay while eating something.

     "Um, Jay. I like the way that you can bounce around and jump off things. These are free right?"

     Jay walked over to him and I went to look around the plants.

     "Yeah, uh, I like how you get a kick out of a berry bush." I heard Jay say and I went back to lean on the tree.

     "I guess, you probably seen everything right now." Gil said, staring at the fruit in his hand then at Jay.

     "Furry rocks, giant fish. You're probably used to grabbing lunch out of a bush."

     Jay shook his head.

     "No. Not really. I mainly just use the vending machine to practice. You know Tourney, kinda most of my times."

     I laughed and looked at him in disbelief, "Tourney?! That's a wee boy's game."

     They just looked at me and didn't even say anything.

     "You know what would be fun? To go rafting in a jungle river." Gil said to Jay casually, as if they were friends since they were children.

     "Find the lost civilization."