Chapter 7

We walked inside the school and I noticed that Carlos was giving a few bashful glances, making me slightly blush while following the others.

"So, you guys have a lot of magic here in Auradon?"

Mal asked, making Ben and Audrey stop. "Like wands and things like that?"

"Yeah, it exists. Of course. But it's pretty much retired. Most of us here are just ordinary mortals." Ben said, making Mal roll her eyes.

"Who happened to be kings and queens."

"That's true! Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years."

Audrey said as she put Ben's arm around her shoulders, making Ben laugh nervously.

"Doug!"

Ben called down Doug to where the four of us were with the VK's.

The two turned towards us, "This is Doug. He's gonna help you with class schedules and show you the rest of the dorms."

Ben walked over to the four, staring at Mal.

"I'll see you later, okay? If there's anything you need feel free to--"

"Ask (Y/N)!"

Audrey interrupted Ben, "I heard she's your manager."

She looked at me and I rolled her eyes at her.

Audrey and Mal fake laughed once again.

Audrey left, dragging Ben with her.

"Hey guys, I'm Dopey's son. As in Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and..."

Doug trailed off, noticing the blue haired girl.

"Evie."

She introduced, "Evil Queen's daughter."

Doug shook his head and said, "Okay, so about your classes. I put in the requirements already."

He continued to say the name of the classes they have.

"And Remedial Goodness 101."

He finished, glancing over at my direction.

"Let me guess, new class?" Mal asked when she walked up behind him and ate a chocolate, making Doug nod.

"Come on, guys. Let's find our dorms!" Mal said, the other three followed.

"Your dorms are that way guys." I yelled as I pointed to the other direction.

Doug repeated the names of his dad and uncles, having a hard time remembering the last one.

"Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and..."

"Sneezy!"

Carlos and I said in unison, making the both of us look at eachother.

I saw that he still has some chocolate around his mouth and gestured it to him with a smile.

"Oh! Thanks."

He wiped his face and ran to his friends.

~~~

I went back to my dorm and plop down on my bed.

"How's the escorting?" Faith asked as she polished her bow.

I looked at her and said, "It was kinda fun but it was exhausting. Then I'll be with them all day tomorrow, and the days after tomorrow!"

I threw my arms up.

"You should see what they're like. The boys are always fighting, while one of the girls will either stare at you or at something else in awe."

"What about the other one? They were four right?"

I nodded.

"Yeah, they are. The other girl, for me, is mean but not evil. I see them having a chance at changing, and I know that Ben will not stop until they do."

I heard Faith giggle, making me give her a confused look.

"What's so funny?"

"You look like you're daydreaming again. And I hope that it's not about the girl you just talked about."

I threw her a pillow.

"It's not! It's just, one of the boys in their friend group looks cute and--"

"I knew it! What's his name?"

Faith interrupted me as she threw back the pillow.

"His name's Carlos. He's Cruella De Vil's son, luckily I'm not Roger and Anita's daughter."

The both of us laughed.

"So, that means you've already moved on?"

I frowned at her sudden question and looked at her sadly.

"I don't know. I actually thought that I saw him earlier at the Isle."

She gave me a confused look.

"You made sure that it wasn't him, right?"

I didn't answer her.

"Oh my god, you didn't! What if you saw him and he wanted to talk to you?? Don't you want that?" Faith exclaimed.

Faith knew about my past with the Isle and she didn't judged me, and I'm thankful to have her as my friend.

But...

Do I want to see Harry again?

I stood up and walked towards the bathroom door.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"I'm gonna go to sleep."

And with that, I walked into the bathroom to change.