Chapter 37

(A/N: Hey guys! So I couldn't decide which one the reader will wear but like I said, if you don't like them you can always imagine wearing something you like. Hope you enjoy this ending!)

 Hope you enjoy this ending!)

     We were currently outside the castle, waiting for the Royal Couple to arrive

     "Hey."

     I turned around to Carlos who was looking at me with a concerned expression. "You okay?"

     I smiled at him then glanced back at the Isle.

     "Yeah. I was just thinking about something." I said.

     "You sure? Cause we don't want you to be staring off into space when the dance number begins." Carlos laughed, making me hit him playfully.

     "Shh! Don't break the fourth wall." I whispered, putting a finger on my lips.

     "Come on." He gestured to the others with his head and wrapping his arm around my shoulders, giving it a light squeeze.

     We stopped next to Evie, Faith, and Jane as Carlos takes off his arm from around me.

     "There they are." Evie softly stated as the Royal Couple finally arrive and walked out of the tunnel, towards the balcony where Fairy Godmother and Ben's parents are.

     All of us clapped and cheered to the two of them.

     "Lady Mal and I wanna thank you for celebrating our engagement with us today." Ben said, looking down at every one of us.

     "I couldn't be more prouder or happier to call her my queen. So, raise your glasses. To our future Queen of Auradon!"

     All of us raised our glasses and simultaneously said, "To our Queen of Auradon!"

     "Speech, your specialness!" Carlos said to Mal.

     "Speech, oh fancy one!" Jay added, making all of us laugh.

     There was a moment of silence before Mal turned to glance at us.

     "I can't..."

     All of us were shocked at what Mal said, some gasped and others looked at eachother.