Chapter 14

Carlos' POV:

     I stared at nowhere as I recalled what (Y/N) said earlier.

     Why did she want to help us?

     "Okay, we all know what this looks like. So, be up on the dais under the beast's spell jar. And we'll be coming from here, I will be in the very front. You all will be up in the balcony." Mal said, the three of us nodded.

     "Carlos?" 

     I looked down at papers and said, "Okay, so I'll find our limo so we can break the barrier and, uh, get back on the Isle with the wand."

     "Evie, you will use this to take out the driver. Two sprays and you'll be out like a light." Mal said and Evie nodded.

     "Okay."

     I sat on my bed and petted Dude, thinking of (Y/N).

     "M? You want to break Ben's love spell?"

     I heard Evie ask, making us look at Mal.

     "Yeah. You know, for after." Mal said, all of us listening to her.

     "I've just been thinking, you know, when the villains finally do invade Auradon. And begin to loot and kick everyone out of their castles and imprison their leaders, and destroy all that is good and beautiful... Ben still being in love with me just seems a little extra... Cruel..."

     Mal then walked out after that, none of us trying to stop her from walking away.

     I couldn't sleep that night, and just stared at Dude and thought about what happened today.

     If we did managed to pull this off, what will happen to (Y/N) and Dude?

     Will they hate us?

     Will they hate me?

     I don't want to lose her but either way I will...

     I heard Dude whimper and I petted his fur, trying to calm him down.

     I like it here...

     I like how Dude and (Y/N) makes me happy.

     I love them, and I know they love me.

~~~

Reader's POV:

     It was finally Family Day and I can't wait for Carlos to meet my dad

     I know that we had an argument the other day, but I know that he already forgave me.

(A/N: I won't put the lyrics of the song here again bcuz I'm such a lazy potatoo but enjoy the video tho)

     We started singing 'Be Our Guest' and I was standing next to Faith and Lonnie.