Chapter 34

We finally arrived at Evie's house and saw the girls run out of the house.

     Ben and Mal hugged and I went straight to Evie.

     "Hey! Did something happen when we were gone?" I asked, looking between her and Doug.

     She smiled at me and said, "I'll tell you later. I noticed something happened to you guys too."

     Evie winked, looking behind me.

     I turned around to see Carlos and Jane, who were smiling at eachother and sharing an embrace.

     "The other way."

     Evie made me look at Harry who was smiling at me as he hugged Uma.

     It kinda made me jealous, but I know that they're just friends, bestfriends.

     "I always knew you'd be part of the solution." Ben said, looking at Uma as she smiles back at him.

     "What is this?" I heard Mal ask, gesturing his beard.

     "Okay, so we all think that Audrey could be at Fairy Cottage. We have no idea where it is, did she ever take you there?" Mal asked, looking up at her boyfriend.

     "Every Fairy Godmother's Day." Ben answered, looking at Jane.

     "Where is Fairy Godmother when you need her."

     All of us looked at Jane as she said, "I wish I knew..."

     I noticed Carlos was holding a small box, maybe for Jane.

     I smiled but a part of me still felt jealous because he hasn't even given me a single gift when we were together, but I glanced down at the necklace around my neck with a smile.

     I felt a hand wrapped around my shoulders and looked up at my lovely pirate.

     "Come on, I want to tell you something." Harry whispered while dragging me away from my friends and towards the inside.

     "What is it?" I asked, looking at my now half eaten cake for Jane.

     "I just wanted to tell you how bloody much I love you with one single gift." He said, smiling at me.

     "A gift? Come on, Harry. You're making me guilty, you already gave me a beautiful necklace and now you're going to give me another one? I know that I don't deserve a guy like you, but I think you should keep it until I have something for you."

     I patted his chest and walked towards the cake and grabbed a fork from one of the scattered plates on the table.

     I went to get a forkful of cake and ate it, my eyes widened at the taste.

     I didn't know I was this good of a baker!

     I heard a chuckle from behind me and glared at Harry, my glare disappeared when he gently cupped my face.

     "Don't worry, love. You don't need to give me a gift for this one."

     I was about to protest when I felt a pair of lips-- his lips --on mine and I melted into it almost immediately.

     We pulled away for air and I looked away in embarrassment with a slight.

     This is the first time I got flustered with just one kiss. Damn his sweet berry lips.

     "Tastes like cake." He laughed, making me blush even harder.

     "Oh yeah? You're the one who tastes like berries."

     I earned a smirk from him, knowing that only from that sentence I didn't have the best comeback.

     "Be my second star to the right?" He asked, holding my hand and tracing circles on the back of it.

     I wrapped my arms around his neck, "Always been and always will be."

     We shared another passionate kiss and pulled once again for air.

     "How about we borrow Evie's room?" He suggested, smirking down at me.

     "Harry, ew!"

     He laughed as I pushed him away and walked out of the house with a flushed face.

     "(Y/N), you look just like my Uncle Bashful." Doug said as I walked over to him and Evie.

     I glared daggers at him and forced the blush to disappear, only for them to come again when I saw Harry wink at me.

     "Doug, go with Jane. We need to find Fairy Godmother." Ben said.

     Uma interfered, "They might need some muscle."

     "Well, I'll go." Gil volunteered, all of us agreeing.

     All of us went inside, stopping Carlos on the way and dragged him with me to Evie's workroom.

     "What's up?" He asked, looking around the room then at me.

     "I just wanted you to know that you and Jane make a great power couple." I laughed, scratching the back of my neck.

     He smiled and raised an eyebrow, "Did I just heard you say that? I thought you don't like the topic of my and Jane's relationship?"

     I rolled my eyes and playfully punched his arm, "Didn't you see our little bonding earlier?"

     "I didn't notice you two had."

     He chuckled as I shook my head, "Whatever you say."

     I looked at his smiling face and hugged him. He hugged back, making me hug him tighter.

     We pulled away and I was the first one to break the silence.

     "I guess this means we're friends now, huh?"

     "Yeah. I don't want your pirate killing me."

     We laughed and I gestured towards the door, walking out towards the others.

     I saw Harry glaring at Carlos' back, I hugged him and made him look at me.

     "What did you two talked about?" He asked, jealousy laced in his voice.

     "Just went to put my and Carlos' past behind us." I reassured, kissing his cheek.

     He gave me a smile and we waited for Mal and Uma's call to go to the cottage.

     After this, Harry and I will definitely be happy together in Auradon or in the Isle.

     I don't care, I love both.

     The only problem is my friends won't be at the Isle with me...