Chapter 4

"There you are!" Rachel yells stomping towards them. Bam gulped and shrank down in fear at the anger she was eminating. Khun paid her no mind.

When Rachel reached them she was quick to pull Bam up behind her, she gave Khun a srutinizing look. "What?" Khun asked without a care. "What? What?! What do you think you're doing! Couldn't you see how uncomfortable he was yesterday? And now you went so far as making him skip work and dragging him with you?!"

"Rachel it's alright. I willingly went with him" Bam defended. Well it wasn't exactly a lie. Khun did drag him with him but Bam didn't offer any restraints.

"Let's go Bam. We have a client" Rachel held Bam's shoulder and dragged the brunette with her. Bam looked over his shoulder to see Khun with a pissed off expression. "Bye" he mouthed.

Time skip

Bam was making a pretty bouquet of white roses while Rachel talked to their client-an engaged man-over the phone. "Yes sir, sorry for the delay but we'll have the roses delivered this afternoon"

Bam was a little guilty. But he couldn't deny he had fun with Mr. Khun today.

The man was all smiles, and paid him all his attention. It was a little embarrassing for him, Bam has never blushed so much his whole life.

"Don't trust him Bam" Rachel pulled him out of his thoughts. Bam looked at her. "Khun's not a good man. You'll be better off staying away from him. The next time he pulls a stunt like that again, say no"

Bam looked down at his roses, feeling conflicted. "Can't I be friends at least? I...don't want to hurt his feelings"

To which the blonde replied with a blunt "That man doesn't have feelings"

Meanwhile

Khun frowns, watching from outside the shop as Bam and Rachel talked. Judging from Bam's look that whatever that blond pig was telling him wasn't anything good. It was understandable for the blond to be protective though.

Bam was...something else. He was damn well pure. The brunette was kind to a fault, he was the type of man to never ignore a greeting, he smiles back whenever someone smiles at him, he was so pure it was dangerous.

He, Khun Aguero Agnes, was a devil in disguise. And Bam was the purest angel.

He'd realy hate to be the one to taint him. But he just can't stay away anymore. Also...he doesn't like what Rachel whispers in Bam's naìve ear.

The next day

Bam's smile didn't waver. He looked very calm on the outside. But on the inside, he was screaming a scream that could set off a thousand chiuhahas.

Khun's eye twitched. "Sorry...but, what was that again?"

Bam was very well aware Rachel was watching them from inside her office. She left the door open a crack for a reason.

"I'm sorry Mr. Khun but I can't join you today" he left it at that. Khun's expression was deadpan, but anyone could tell he wasn't taking this well.

(Khun's expression)

"You-" Khun took a deep breath

"It's fine. I'll see you tommorrow" the sky blue haired man left without another glance.

Rachel felt pleased.

The day after that

"Miss Rachel and I are meeting a client. So I can't join you for lunch Mr. Khun" Bam apologised sincerely. Khun gave Rachel a dirty look who merely covered her mouth with a hand to hide her smug smile.

And after that day

"What the-" Khun stood thunderstrucked at how full the flower shop was. Like seriously what the hell was going on?! The shop was never jam packed before! In fact it was so full he was having difficulty avoiding skin contact.

Something tells him the dumb blond had something to do with the shop being packed today.

Frustrated, the sky blue haired walked out of the flower shop.

"He'll give up soon" Rachel chuckles selling a basket of white poppies to her grandmother. "Patience isn't realy something that man excells at, don't you agree Bam?" She turns to face the brunette who she last saw was talking to her old high school classmates. Only to blink when she saw he wasn't there.

"Bam?"