Chapter 4

~Hey guys, it's been a while! Sorry about the long waits. I have so much written up for this story. It's pretty long and I have documents filled with the story but filling in the gaps and editing takes a while and there are probably still going to be an abundant amount of mistakes! So I'm very sorry! Please enjoy guys :D -

**********

After the hero licensing exam everyone was outside waiting for the bus to take them back to campus. Izuku was holding his license at a distance to admire it. His face went soft and a huge smile spread across his face as eyes shone with glee.

"I can't believe it," said Uraraka, looking over at the group with Bakugou.

"Yeah me neither!" Squealed Izuku as he held his license close to his chest, with his cheeks tinting over.

Uraraka looked back over at Izuku, "No not that, I mean... Both Bakugou and Todoroki didn't get their licenses. I would've bet my money that out of everyone in the class at least Todoroki would've gotten his."

Izuku looked over at Todoroki who stood with Yaoyorozu and a few of the other girls from the class, "Yeah, I get what you mean. Watching him fight in there, it was like looking at a whole other person. He didn't seem like his cool rational self. And Bakugou..." Izuku traveled his gaze toward Bakugou who was raging and snatching people's results from them. "Well, I guess I can see a few issues in handing him over a license."

Izuku pulled out his phone and took a picture of his provisional hero license and sent it to both his mom and All Might. I did it All Might... Just one more step  into becoming the hero you believe that I can be... Izuku looked over at Bakugou once more and both locked eyes for a second. The hero I want to be.
______________________________

That night everyone was excitedly talking about their licenses as they walked through the doors entering their dormitory.

"Guys we should totally celebrate!" Squealed Ashido as she ran into the living room area.

"Yeah!" Screamed out Hagakure.

"We should order take out or something!" Said Kirishima.

"We could cook something up for everyone," said Sato as he walked into the kitchen.

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm beat," said Ojiro as he started making his way slowly to the hallway.

"Heck no!" Sero wrapped his tape around Ojiro and pulled him back in, "Where do you think you're going man the party's just getting started!"

"Uh Bakugou? Where are you going? We still want you to be here to celebrate with us man," said Kirishima as he followed him down the hallway that led to the elevators.

"I'm tired, leave me alone."

"I'll talk to him guys." Said Kirishima as he ran off.

Everyone was looking at them leave as Todoroki spoke up, " Yeah, I think I'm going to bed too guys, It's been a long day."

Iida stepped forward, "Hey, I know you didn't get your license but don't think that you can't rightfully stay with us down here tonight... We're all friends right?"

"Yeah," said Asui, "Just cause you didn't pass doesn't mean we don't want you down here with us."

"We just want to enjoy each other's company and we can't exactly do that without you here," said Uraraka.

Todoroki stood silent with eyes wide. Izuku moved toward him with arms open and hugged him. Todoroki's cheeks flared as he felt his face dig into his chest, Midoriya? Izuku looked up from his chest with eyes wide, "I would really like you to stay, please?"