Chapter 7

Guys! I finally made it through the last week of finals and boy do I feel like crap but I feel great because it's finally over! Anyways! Here is the chapter I have today and I will be back soon with the 8th chapter! Thank you for sticking around!

Morning slowly came showing little promise for the sun to be shining its usual warmth. Clouds covered the sky like dark cotton candy and the rain increased its ferocity as time went by. Kirishima was in Bakugou's dorm that morning leaning over on the chair slumped.

"So they're dating now?" Asked Bakugou with little to no interest in his voice with his back turned to Kirishima. He pushed in a couple of notebooks that were lying on his desk into his backpack.

"Seems like it. How're you-"

"Tch, whatever." Bakugou flung his backpack over his shoulder.

"What do you mean whatever!? This isn't over!" Shouted Kirishima. "You don't even know how he would feel if you told him how you felt!"

"I already told you that I'm not doing it! Besides, it doesn't matter anymore. That half and half bastard can have what he wants. It makes no difference to me." He said as he approached the door. He heard muffled whispers as he approached the doorknob. "What in the-" Bakugou swung open the door and a pile of students landed on top of each other. "JUST WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!!?"

Ashido, Sero, and Aoyama looked up in terror. "But what is this! Could our dear Bakugou be in love??" Asked Aoyama.

"Even so, you're the last person I would tell!!!" Shouted Bakugou.

"With Midoriya!?" Yelled out a high-pitched voice in panic from down the hallway. "AHA I KNEW IT!"

"WHO SAID THAT!!? DENKI!!? I'M GOING TO BLOW YOU TO PIECES YOU DAMN PIKACHU!!!" Bakugou said as he rolled up his sleeves and marched over the students and down the hallway angrily emitting sparks from his hands.

"NO PLEASE HAVE MERCY KING EXPLOSION MURDERER!"

"Do you have everything you need? I don't want you to come running back here to grab your notebooks you forgot like last time," said Iida over to Uraraka.

"Nope! I should have everything," she said as she rubbed her neck nervously.

"YOU DAMN PIKACHU!!!" Rang out Bakugou's voice before a loud explosion made the foundations shake.

"What on earth was that!?" Yelled Iida as he raced over toward the stairs leading to the boys' side of the dorms.

"What the heck was that?" Asked Uraraka as she stared up at the ceiling.

"Sounded like Bakugou," said Asui.

"Somebody woke up with a tent," mumbled Mineta.

Iida approached the hallway belonging to Bakugou, "Just what in the world is going on here!?" Yelled out Iida as he saw Bakugou bringing up a disoriented idiot version of Kaminari by the cuff of his shirt.

"Hey! What did you?" Bakugou put Kaminari down and went off toward the elevator and went down to the lobby.

"What happened?" Asked Iida as he faced Kaminari, Sero, Ashido, Aoyama, and Kirishima.

"It's our fault, we were prying where we shouldn't have," said Ashido.

"Yeah, it's not his fault," followed Sero.

"Still, he needs to learn to control that temper of his."

_______________________________

Bakugou angrily walked down the hallway through the crowd of students mumbling to each other. He slipped on his shoes near the doorway and slammed the door behind him.