Simple Chat/Explanation, (not part of the story)

Hello! Uh... been a while since I last did anything story related here, hasn't it? Yea, sorry for the wait, But I am back to write story's! Starting with this! Now then, brief explanation of why I'm back to this thing, well, I had a dream that gave me one idea for this, and then I just thought of some more afterwards, and was like, "well, I need to write stuff before I forget!"
I also made a cover for this story, (oh, and thanks to Nataku27 for coming up with the name, I couldn't think of one but they thought of this great one! Go and read their story, it kinda inspired me to write stuff like this in the first place!)
Wait, actually I made 2 covers for this story, here's the first one, (that isn't currently being used as the cover,)

 been a while since I last did anything story related here, hasn't it? Yea, sorry for the wait, But I am back to write story's! Starting with this! Now then, brief explanation of why I'm back to this thing, well, I had a dream that gave me one ide...

And the other one is currently being used as the cover, but I'll put it here anyway incase I change it,

I'm quite proud of this actually, anyway, don't wanna spoil too much of the story, but I may as well share some info about what is gonna be in this spider-man 3 rewrite, well, stuff with the symbiote will be changed from the base movie, though san...

I'm quite proud of this actually, anyway, don't wanna spoil too much of the story, but I may as well share some info about what is gonna be in this spider-man 3 rewrite, well, stuff with the symbiote will be changed from the base movie, though sandman and new goblin, (I'll probably have him go by "HobGoblin" in story) will still, be in it, of course peter Parker, aka spider-man will still, be in it,  obviously, I'll probably change some things around, but hopefully this will be a great story,!

(Oh, and if you like the image I didn't use as the cover more than the current one, if enough people want, I will change it to that one,)