Chapter 2: Mayhem at the PhotoShoot

Mary Jane was having her photo taken during a photo shoot, she was getting quite bored of this, she hoped photo shoots would be more fun, maybe being around Peter, she was just used to well... MORE!
She missed being on stage, sure it was short lived, but it was fun she got to do more than just stand around and pose to look pretty in some photos, but, she'll take what she can get...
"What's that THING doing in my background?" The man taking her picture pointed out of the window behind her, she and a few others turned around and went to the window to see what it was.
A crane was going out of control, it crashed through the wall of the building, breaking multiple windows and knocking the pillar off, Mj pushed some people out of the way of the crane, one person was about to fall off but she managed to help them from falling out of the window, "that was a close one," someone mentioned.
"ITS COMMING BACK!" the photographer shouted, the crane was lower this time, and crashed through the floor under them, people started running out of the room, some slipping as the floor tilted, Mj was one of the unlucky ones that didn't get out of the room on time, she started to fall, and grabbed onto something just before she fell out of the window...

Spidey Swung and Swung, "Please be safe, please be safe-" he kept repeating that in his head, "Please be safe, please be safe..."
When he arrived, he saw the damage that had been done by the still out of control crane, "as much as I want to make sure Mj is safe, I have to stop the crane first, hopefully she's safe" he thought to himself.
He swung over to the crane and managed to pull out its power, causing it to stop, "That was easier than I was expecting..." he said outloud, before remembering he had to check the building.
Stuff was falling from the floor that Mj was on, unluckily one of them hit her causing her to lose her grip on what she was holding to stop herself from falling, she screamed as she fell, stuff falling all around her, some other people also on the verge of falling.
"Their too high up! There's no way any of them would survive a fall from that height!" A police officer mentioned, "don't worry, I'll get them down," Spidey said as he swung past the officers and up towards the floor that stuff was falling from, Spidey quickly put down a web net between the building and the one opposite to it to stop the stuff that was falling from hitting civilians.
Then he saw someone falling, and heard their scream, it was Mj... He swung up to her and caught her and quickly took her down to the ground, "Are you okay Ma'am?" He asked her, he had to pretend he didn't know her since it could compramise his secret identity, "Yeah, I think so, just a little shaken up" she replied.

After getting Mj to safety, Spidey swung around to check if anyone else inside the building needed help, after he managed to get any other people to safety, he went to help make sure the building didn't fall apart any more, by making temporary suports out of stuff like tables and sticking them together with webbing.
As soon as that was done, he swing down to check with the people that he had saved, and specifically check with Mj.
Afterwards he swung away, and changed out of the spidey suit and ran back as Peter, putting on a guise that he had just heard about what happened on the news and wanted to make sure Mj was alright, Mj played along with peters guise, she knew he was spider-man and understood why Peter wanted to keep that a secret.
After they where sure Mj was okay, Peter took her back to his apartment where they chatted for a bit, Mj was still unstandably a bit shaken up,