Chapter 3: First Contact,

"PARKER!" J. Jonah Jameson roared, impatient as always, Peter rushed in looking frazzled, "What happened to you? You get stuck in a tornado on your way here?" Jameson mentioned when he saw Peter, "I uh-" Peter fumbled with his words.
"No need to answer that kid, listen, your friends with the Osborn kid, right?" Jameson asked bluntly, "Uh, yea, we used to-" Peter fumbled again, confused as to why Jameson was asking this, "Well, I need you to get pictures of that alien lifeform, that they found on the rocket, my son John returned home in" Jameson explained, "Wait, WHAT!? Alien Lifeform!? C'mon J.J, your pulling my leg aren't you?" "What? Seriously? Have you not watched the news!?" Jameson let out exasperatedly, "No, sorry I've been busy" Peter answered, "DO IT OR YOUR FIRED! We gotta get pictures of it before other newspaper, oh! See if you can get some info from Osborn about it! An inside scoop of info would go a LONG way!" Jameson exclaimed, "Oh uh... okay then J.J..."

Peter left and thought to himself, "Wow, alien life, Harry must feel so glad that he's in charge of the company investigating it..." then he remembered how Harry had become head of oscorp, "I should really talk to him, explain what really happened... I may have promised Norman not to tell him, but he DESERVES to know..." he muttered to himself as he left the Daily Bugle Building, "Hey, atleast I'll get to see alien life in person right? I mean, if Harry doesn't let me see it, spidey can always go and get the pictures... however him seeing the pictures in the bugle if he didn't give me permission to take pictures of it would probably not be good..." he thought to himself.

Peter didn't really expect Harry to let him in when he went to oscorp to talk to him, but surprisingly he was let right through, "I assume your here to ask me for permission to see and take pictures of the alien lifeform for the Bugle" Harry said without even turning to look at Harry, his voice very monotone and empty, "How did you-" Peter questioned, "oh, Jameson sent another one of his photographers here earlier, I think their name was Edd Brick or something" Harry answered, "So Jameson sent Eddie here first? I'm assuming because I was late..." Peter thought to himself.
After finally turning to face Peter, Harry looked very tired, "Harry are you okay? You look-" Peter asked worriedly "Tired? No. I can't stand looking at you Pete, not after what you did." Harry interrupted, sounding slightly angry, "Harry, we can talk about this!" Peter all but shouted, "Yea. We can. Might as well-" Harry looked at something oh his desk for a few seconds and seemed to mutter something, looking almost, worried yet simultaneously angry... "Harry?" Peter asked worriedly, "Pete, listen, we're not gonna talk about this now, your here for work, the least I can do is let you take some pictures," Harry interjected coldly, getting up from his seat and walking over to Peter. "Uh... okay then... lead the way I guess?" Peter said, sensing the tension in the air.
Harry noded and led him through oscorp and to a room that was suprisingly empty, "Before you ask, currently the scientists are just out for lunch, and also to let the alien lifeform feel more 'Free' since it isn't being watched by people in the same room, see what it does and such when it's on its own," Harry explained, still monotone with a slight hint of aggression before Peter could ask why the room was so empty, Harry walked Peter over to a clear container with some black ooze in it, it was moving around its glass prison slowly, almost seeming to have given up, but when it sensed Peter, it practically leapt at the glass in Peters direction, it had actually caused Peters spider sense to go off, he had instinctively went into a defensive position, it also caused Harry to jump slightly, but they ignored it. Soon after the life form moved back to the centre of the glass dome it was trapped in, still moving around slightly.
"Thats it? I was expecting more like, the stereotypical humanoid aliens-" Peter said, almost disappointedly, "I think everyone did, but alien life is alien life, even if it's just living tar." Harry muttered.

Peter remembered he was here to take pictures for the Bugle, so he pulled out his camera and walked around the container, looking for the best possible angle to take a picture of the lifeform, it kept moving, it was almost as if it was following Peters movements, and watching him, Peter shuddered slightly, "just focus on taking the pictures for Jonah," he thought to himself, after a bit, Peter had taken enough photos he felt he had enough for the Bugle.
"Listen, Harry, we really need to talk..." Peter spoke, breaking the silence around him and Harry, "...Yea, we do... how about we chat at that old cafe? Ya know, the one we used to go to when we used to meet up and chat about high school?" Harry said, almost sounding sincere again, Peter agreed, "Yea, when?" He asked, "How about tommorow at 4pm?" Harry answered, "Sounds good," Peter replied.
Peter left oscorp on his own, Harry stayed in the room with the alien lifeform, told peter he had to "run some tests"
Well, that went better than I expected, gotta see an alien, and actually managed to talk to Harry!

Peter left to the bugle and handed in his photos, "THIS IS WHAT EVERYONES SO WILED UP ABOUT? A BLACK BLOB OF TAR!? THE FIRST ALIEN LIFEFORM WE FIND AND IT ENDS UP BEING THIS!?" Jameson shouted upon seeing the pictures, "Seems like it Jonah" Robbie replied to Jameson shouts, Peter left after discussing stuff with Robbie and Jameson.
"Ah great, it's raining," he says outloud exasperatedly upon getting outside, he begrudgingly walks back to his apartment in the rain, without a jacket since the weather forecast said it'd be sunny. "Thats the last time I trust the weather man" he muttered to himself on his way back home.
When Peter arrived home he was exhausted, "What a day..." he thought to himself, seeing alien life, fighting a man made of sand and actually managing to get to talk to Harry, "Hopefully he actually listens to me..." he thought to himself, he changed into his pajamas and after brushing his teeth he went to bed, and fell asleep almost instantly.