Chapter 5: The Goblins Revenge

The next day Peter got dressed in his spidey outfit and went out to patrol, and also get some pic's of himself fighting crime as spidey for the bugle, after a good day he went to the bugle after changing into his regular clothes and handed in the days pictures to Jonah, he also picked up a newspaper from the bugle about the alien lifeform he was told to get pictures of yesterday, since he was intrigued about it. "Eh I'll read it when I get home" Peter thought as he left and got on his motorcycle and drove home.

On his way back home peters spider sense went off. Someone was attacking from behind, he quickly flipped off his motorcycle and in one swift move tore off his motorcycle helmet and put on his spidey mask, he lands on a wall and looks around for his unknown asailant, when he didn't see anyone he quickly crawled up the building, when his spider sense went off again, this time he wasn't fast enough to dodge "Ow..." he muttered as he was hit into the brick wall, denting it slightly.
"You knew this was comming Pete," said the masked assailant, now hovering on a glider by spidey, "that voice... Harry!?" He exclaimed in shock, Harry's mask opened up revealing his face.
"Harry, you gotta listen to me! I didn't kill your father!" He screamed in protest as Harry attacked him again, punching into the brick as Peter dodged his attack and started swinging away, Harry quickly pursuing him, his mask mechanically covering his face quickly to hide his identity from civilians that could be watching.
Peter had to think fast, Harry started throwing pumpkin bombs and Peter had to dodge them, that's when the idea came to him, he swung into a narrow alleyway, Harry following closely behind, when a bomb got close enough to Pete he webbed it and threw it back at Harry, careful not to get it close enough to Harry to really hurt him when it exploded, even though Harry was attacking him, he was still Peter's friend. He didn't wanna hurt him...

Harry was momentarily blinded by the explosion, providing Peter the perfect opportunity to set up a trap, he hid out of view and webbed the building accross from him, creating a trip hazard. When Harry could see it was too late to turn back, he hit the web, and was knocked off the hoverboard and landed hard on the pavement after crashing into a wall or two.
It took peter a moment or two to process what just happened, and that Harry wasn't moving...
"Harry!" He shouted as he jumped down to check on Harry, he checked his pulse, and his heart got cought in his chest. He didn't have a pulse... "HARRY!" He shouted again as he tried to perform cpr on him. He took off his mask and picked Harry up and rushed him to Hospital