넷 - let's go.

__________________________

Meanwhile...

* * *
Namjoon groggily walks down the hall into the kitchen dorms, straight to the smell of cooking eggs. He finds Jin in the kitchen.

He yawns.

"Why are you always up so early?" he asks, rubbing his eyes.

"Well, good morning to you too!" Jin exclaims brightly.

Namjoon sits on one of the kitchen bar stools and eyes Jin.

Last night was fun, but he could tell that something about Jin was off. He was about to ask him what was up when Jimin walked into the kitchen, yawning while making an odd attempt to fix his hair.

"Hey guys?" he asks, "Yoongi isn't in his bed."

Jin walks over to the kitchen island and rests his hands on the counter, looking up at Jimin.

"He woke up earlier to go practice his 'skills'," he answers, chuckling.

"I don't know how he does it," Namjoon grumbles.

Jin walks away from the table and back to the stovetop, turning off the burner.

"Well, eggs are ready."

"Meee," cries Jimin, running over to the stove.

Jin takes a seat.

"I could beat him in a game on any given day, just watch." he mockingly jokes.

Namjoon and Jimin crack up.

"You don't remember last time?" Namjoon asks.

"Aish, you guys should really learn how to respect your elders!" Jin puffs up his chest sarcastically.

"Ah, it's too early for this," Jimin says with a mouth full.

The rest of the boys had entered and now everyone was laughing.

"Jin was just talking about how he could beat Yoongi with his 'skills'," informed Namjoon.

"I don't think I'm the only one looking forward to this," says Jungkook, smirking.

"Anyways children," Jin claps to gain the boys' attention, "We all have to go down to the offices to fill out some new info since the manager texted me so this morning."

"Alright then, chop-chop everybody!" Namjoon exclaims, coming off his stool.

Jungkook plops down on the sofa.

"Ugh, I have a headache," he complains.

"Ooh, don't let Namjoon hear you, or else you're getting it for sure!" Jin says loudly, recollecting last night's events.

"Jinn" Jungkook moans.

"Should have had only one drink there Kookie," Tae playfully adds, loud enough that Namjoon could hear.

Jungkook grabs Taehyung and throws him onto the sofa, and they start tussling aggressively.

"I swear I had only one!"

"You guys are too annoying," Namjoon says, throwing a pillow in their direction and walking off, helplessly laughing.

__________________________