다섯 - what a mystery.

__________________________

He dribbles up the court halfway, turns, jumps, and shoots. It swishes into the hoop. A 3-pointer.

Yoongi sighs and runs his hands through his hair.

"You play?" asks a mysterious voice from the entrance.

* * *

Yoongi turns around. It was a woman. She looked about his age and had an appealing brown complexion. He first took note of her good looks.

"For fun," he answers nonchalantly.

He hasn't seen her around the building, nor has he ever, and is curious as to why she is here. A staff member? A fan? She could be just about anyone. She enters the gym with a basketball in hand.

As he was contemplating calling security, she walks over to the three-point line on the left side of the court and makes a jump shot, her wrists flicking with ease.

She has game, he thought.

She walks over to him, her ball rolling away.

"The name is Nova," she says. "And you are?"

First off, was that even a question? He was the Suga of BTS, the biggest K-pop boy group of all time. Secondly, he was still clueless as to why she was in his presence. Where did she come from?

"So you don't know who I am," he answers.

"Funny question," she replies.

They stare at each other in silence for a moment. Nova then clears her throat.

"Since you won't be giving me a name, I'll make one for you. What about 'Sir'? So, Sir, wanna play a game?"

"I-,"

His phone started to ring in his pocket. He checked; It was a call from Namjoon. He shut his phone off.

After all, this was once in a lifetime chance. Even though it was technically an open gym, no one ever comes to the basketball court this early, let alone at all. He wasn't sure why she was here, but he was now glad for the company.

This was an opportunity to share his favorite hobby with someone else, and he didn't care who it was. He would deal with the consequences later.

"Sure," he stated. "Let's play a game."

* * *

He was out of breath. The game was super close throughout, but she ended up being the first to get to twenty, Yoonji being two points away.

He walked over to the wall and sat down, out of breath, and a bit annoyed that he'd lost the game so close.

Growing up, he didn't meet many girls who liked playing sports. Whoever this was, she was not shy. Yoongi looked emotionless but felt extremely grateful on the inside. It's been a while since he had played a game with someone actually worth playing against. It reminded him of why he loved this sport in the first place.

But the more curious he became about who she was, the more he didn't want to know.

Maybe we can just make this our secret.

Nova walked over to him.

"Good game," she said, holding out a hand to help him up. "You're not too bad, it makes you feel any better."

Yoongi grabbed her hand as he stood up, and now they were standing face to face. Yoongi backed up a little. Nova smiled.

Geez, why such good looks?

"You must be a professional or something."

"Thank you, but no. I play for fun."

She twirled the ball on her left finger.

"As a kid, I always hung out with the boys and grew a love for the sport. But it's hard these days to find anyone to play with, so thank you for this."

"Your right," says Yoongi. "Everyone seems so busy these days."

As if on cue, his phone rings again. The fifth call from Namjoon. He must have missed the rest while playing. He checked the time.

Shoot. They must already be waiting for him.

"Speaking of being busy, I got places to be."

"I'll walk with you."

Yoongi just looked at her for a moment. But he had no time to think; he had to move fast.

"Whatever," he replied. "But I'm running."

* * *

The two of them raced down the hallway, and at record speed, they made it to the studio door.

Yoongi turned to Nova.

"I guess this is where we depart," Yoongi said, panting.

Nova smirked.

"You guessed wrong."

And with that, she grabbed his hand and pulled him into the studio.

__________________________