one

y/n looked out her window, it was a rainy day. due to this, she sighed, but still put on her uniform to go to school.

she went downstairs, only to find her mother in the kitchen.

"hi sweetie, i made you some food," the mom smiled at her daughter.

"i'm not very hungry."

she checked her watch, "oh, it's almost time for school. i'll be going now, i love you mom," she smiled.

she grabbed her umbrella, and walked out the door.

while walking she heard a group of boys talking behind her.

she turned around and saw a few boys from her school, park sunghoon, jay park, and jake shim.

of course the boys didn't notice the girl at first, as they were caught up in their own conversation.

"isn't that y/n from our school?" jay whispered to the boys. they finally had noticed the girl walking in front of them. unfortunately, they were pretty bad whisperers.

y/n ignored them talking about her.

weirdly enough, it wasn't new people were talking about her. she never spoke to people, she was always a very quiet girl. she kept to herself. and of course, the whole school wanted to know who she was.

after all, she was very beautiful. her beautiful h/l hair, her pretty e/c eyes, she was just overall a beautiful girl.

she walked into school, and most people looked at her. but, when they saw who was behind her, all of them diverted their eyes to the three boys.

she ignored the stares she was receiving, made her way to her locker, and grabbed her workbook.

she looked in her mirror that was in her locker, trying to fix the messed up strands of her hair, but she made eye contact with park sunghoon through the mirror.

he smiled, and she looked away.

but what she didn't know, is that his smiled once turned into a frown after she did that.

ignoring him, she walked to her class, which was trigonometry.

she sat in the back of the class. she was never chosen to answer questions because everyone knew she wouldn't talk. even the teachers knew. she always did projects alone, because she didn't like taking to people.

although the girl didn't speak to anyone, she made excellent grades, and was a very good student. honor roll and all.

as she was taking notes, someone reached out a piece of paper to her.

she looked at the person handing her the paper, and it was him again. park sunghoon.

the bell then rang.

"perfect timing." the girl thought to herself.

she rose from her seat, and walked out of the class. she had a free period next, and she normally would go to the rooftop and read, but it was raining, so she couldn't.

she saw a table in the library that was empty, and grabbed her book from her bag and started reading.

she saw in the corner of her eye, a boy sitting beside her.

she drew her attention from the book and rather to the boy.

him again, sunghoon.

he reached out his hand to her, "i'm park sunghoon. let's be friends."

she looked down at his hand, but then continued reading her book.

"why aren't you talking to me?" he asked her.

she wasn't listening to him.

"hey, talk to me," he said. many people were shushing him. after all, it was a library.

the girl diverted her attention to him.

he stared at her.

"you don't talk much, do you?" the boy asked.

she shook her head.

——————

i think this chapter was pretty good! it's different from anything i've written before.

what are your thoughts?