seven

sunghoon and y/n have been texting a lot ever since the other day.

it's brought them closer together as friends.

as for jungwon and y/n, they're not talking.
y/n wants to text him, looking at her text messages between both of them, reminiscing on the simpler times.

at school, everyone thinks something is up with the ice prince and the quiet girl.

but they're really nothing more than friends.

but sunghoon wants that to change.

and somewhere inside y/n, she wants it to change too.

at first, she thought he was handsome, but she's realized he's a nice, sweet, and a fun to be around person. good looks are just a bonus.

y/n never felt good about herself until she met jungwon, but then she met sunghoon who made her feel a hundred times better than before.

she smiled every single time he was around, and the smile never left her face until he left.

they both meant a lot to each other.

—————

the ice skater woke up a little bit later than he preferred. well, he actually woke up way later than he preferred.

he was more tired than usual. he stayed late at the skating rink to practice for a competition he had coming up.

it was very important to him and he wanted to place first to prove he was the best.

he saw jake and jay at the entrance, clearly arguing about something stupid.

he walked up to the two, only to have jay say something stupid.

"sunghoon, please explain to jake about how aliens are real," jay complained.

sunghoon yawned, then rolled his eyes, "you're both stupid," and he walked ahead of the two.

all sunghoon could hear from behind him was the two bickering.

"i just don't understand how you think aliens are real. you need to stop believing everything you hear from the internet," jake told jay.

"no, i just don't understand how you don't understand how aliens are real. humans exist, why can't aliens?" jay continued on his talk about aliens.

"shut up both of you," sunghoon groaned.

since the boys waited for sunghoon, all three of them were late for class.

sunghoon walked in his class, "sorry i'm late mrs. jung-" he cut off his sentence once he looked at the teacher.

"you're not mrs. jung..." he looked blankly.

someone snickered.

sunghoon directed his head to the person who laughed at his embarrassing moment.

y/n.

she'd be sure to tease him about this moment for a long time.

—————

i haven't slept lol

anyways it's my birthday, happy birth 😁