ten

sitting in chemistry class, y/n was taking notes.

that was until she heard a vibration from her bag, meaning that she had received a text.

she grabbed her phone, only to see a text from sunghoon.

ice boy: we're having lunch together, i'm coming to your locker later to get you and take you to the rooftop.

she smiled at the thought of the boy wanting to have lunch with her, so she replied back with, "okay."

she smiled the whole time during chemistry class.

—————

as she was at her locker, grabbing her lunchbox, a few girls approached her.

"why are you always with sunghoon?" one of them asked, her face clearly caked with makeup.

"he's not yours, stay away from him. you better watch it, loser," another said.

y/n was a bit tall, her being 5'7 while the others were around 5'3.

y/n looked down at them, and then smirked, walking past them, making all the girls gasp in disbelief. they couldn't believe she just disrespected the popular girls.

"sunghoon!" y/n yelled, people from all around looking at where the yelling came from, surprised it was from y/n.

he smiled at the girl, "are you ready to go to the rooftop?" he asked.

she smiled and nodded, grabbing his hand and intertwining their fingers, sunghoon shocked by this sudden skin-ship.

she turned her head, looking at the girls and smirking once more.

now of course, y/n was only holding sunghoon's hand for the sake of making the girls back there jealous, but she was enjoying holding his soft hand.

but once they arrived at the rooftop of the school, y/n let go of his hand.

"sorry about that," she chuckled, "those girls were telling me that you weren't mine-"

"oh? so you wanted to prove that i am yours?" he questioned, cutting her off.

her face quickly became tomato red, "n-no that's n-not what i m-meant!" she exclaimed, trying to explain the situation.

he raised an eyebrow.

she sighed, "they were telling me to, 'stay away from you," she mocked the one girls voice.

he grinned, "don't worry, y/n! i wont be getting away anytime soon."

she laughed at his statement, "let's eat, i'm hungry."

while eating their lunch, sunghoon ate the majority of y/n's. her mother was an excellent cook, therefore the food she packed y/n was excellent as well.

she rolled her eyes, then looked at the boy who was stuffing his face with her lunch.

"you should come over for dinner one night," she told him.

"really?" sunghoon asked, his eyes lighting up.

she laughed at him, "of course. we'd love to have you. it's only me, my mom, and little sister."

"what about your dad?" he asked.

"oh, he died. may he rest in peace," she closed her eyes, putting her hands together in a praying position, then smiling.

sunghoon looked at her a bit weirdly, why wasn't she sad about it?

"stop looking at me like i'm weird," she rolled her eyes, "joking is my way of coping."

"oh my gosh, did that rhyme?" she asked, sunghoon nodding, still chewing the food in his mouth.

"maybe i should become a rapper," she said.

sunghoon couldn't help but laugh at her ridiculous statement.

he swallowed his food, then flicked y/n in the head.

"ow!" she yelled, rubbing her head.

"you're an idiot," he smiled.

she looked at him, still angry at what he just did to her.

the bell rang, signaling it was time for the next class.

y/n picked up everything from her lunchbox, then her and sunghoon walked down the stairs, going to class.

"by the way," sunghoon said, "i won't be able to walk you home, i have to train until six-thirty," he told her.

"that's fine," she said, "dinner isn't usually ready until seven."

"great," he smiled.

"well, i'm gonna go to class," she smiled, "let me know when you're on your way to my house tonight," she told him.

"will do," he grinned, "bye y/n," he waved.

she waved back.

—————

thank you to all of you who are reading this book, it's really giving me the motivation to write more for this story. ❤️