thirteen

y/n hasn't eaten, she hasn't slept. but one thing she has been doing, is crying.

she's cried her eyes out for the whole night.

her mom has tried to convince her to eat, but she doesn't want too.

her phone has been blowing up with text messages from sunghoon, jake, and jay.

at first, she was a bit confused on why jake and jay where texting her, but they were just telling her to listen to sunghoon, and hear him out.

but she didn't want too. she wanted to stay away from him.

—————

it was time for school, and y/n was dreading it. she just didn't want to see sunghoon. she knew that he would just bother her.

she walked to school, umbrella in hand, just thinking to herself. she was trying to think of anything but sunghoon.

as she walked through the school, all eyes were on her.

but then, some people were gathered around the school monitor, causing y/n to go over there.

it was a video, a video of her and sunghoon fighting. who on earth would film this?

y/n was done, done with it all. she just wanted to go home.

she was walking to her first period, not looking at anyone, just looking straight ahead.

but at the end of the hallway, he appeared. he looked so sad, hurt.

y/n felt bad, but then she realized that he's the one who caused all of this, everything.

the both of them made eye contact with each other, and sunghoon smiled softly at her, hoping to get a smile back.

but she just nodded her head, no smile back, nothing.

and his smile fell.

—————

she couldn't focus on her schoolwork. he was the only thing on her mind.

maybe that meant she needed to talk him, and that's what she would do.

but not at school, but at his competition. she would go and watch him, then meet him after the competition, and sort things out with him.

she didn't know how things would turn out between them, but she wanted to clear the air between them both.

and she would do just that.

—————

after school, she was walking out the door, but jake stopped her.

she looked at him confused, wondering why he was here.

"y/n," he said, and she raised her eyebrow.

"just please, come to his competition tomorrow. he's not been practicing well for the past few days, and i think that even if he just sees you there, he will be more motivated," jake told her, "winning this competition would be a life changer for him."

she stared at the boy, "i'm coming, don't worry. i have some things i need to discuss with him after the competition, anyways."

jake smiled, "great, thanks y/n," he turned around but then turned his head, "also, did you just speak to me?"

she chuckled, "get lost."

jake smiled one last time and ran off.

—————

i'm sorry i haven't updated in a few days, but i'm posting two chapters for you guys.

next chapter is the last, it's going to be longer than usual, which is why i made this one sort of short.