five

the next day, y/n got ready for school and walked outside her house, only to be greeted by sunghoon.

"hi y/n," sunghoon smiled.

she stared up at the boy, confused, "what are you doing here?"

"ok wow, not even a hello or hi back," he laughed.

"sorry, hello. now answer my question," she said.

"i'm walking with you to school," he told her.

"i don't think that's a good idea," she looked down, "most of the school already dislikes me for whatever reason, i don't want them to dislike me even more when i walk in with their handsome ice prince," she explained.

"i'm sure it will be fine," he said.

"fine, but if someone tries to beat me up, you're responsible for whatever injury i get," she laughed.

he cheered, "also, did you call me handsome?"

she rolled her eyes, "let's just go," and dragged him by the wrist.

—————

when the pair walked into school, people were looking at them, whispering to their friends.

she looked at him in the corner of her eye, "they probably all hate me now," she whispered.

he turned towards her, putting his hands on her shoulders, "you're gonna be fine, i promise."

of course, the girl was shocked by the sudden skin-ship, but then smiled at the boy, "okay."

they smiled at each other, and said their goodbyes and walked to class.

sunghoon was greeted by jake and jay, them bombarding him with questions such as,

"what are you doing with y/n?" jay asked.

"how did you get the most quiet girl ever to talk to you overnight?" jake asked.

sunghoon laughed at them, but then turned and looked at the girl who was getting her books out of her locker.

"i don't know, honestly. but she's an amazing person," he smiled.

"oooo does sunghoony have a crush??" jake and jay said in unison.

he hit them on the head, "yah, shut up you idiots."

y/n turned her head to see who was yelling, only to make eye contact with sunghoon.

he smiled shyly, and the girl laughed.

park sunghoon really is something else.

—————

this is shorter than normal, i'm sorry.

also, please vote for this story. ☺️