RYLAND STORMS

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
the friend
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

"THATS NOT a good song Jaden, get that shit off of here" you grimaced as Jaden started playing some song by 6ix9ine, making you cringe hard. He groaned as he threw the aux cord in your direction making you give him a victory smile.

You clicked it into your phone and started playing Joji through the car as Jaden rolled his eyes and smiled widely.

"So, are you going to kidnap your childhood best friend?" You said as you pulled your legs up onto the  car seat, as Jaden rolled his eyes for what felt like the tenth time this car trip.

"No, I'm taking you to me and my roommates house— oh yeah forgot to tell you that you're gonna be living in a house with like six other boys" he said as your eyes widened and you stopped the music, your jaw dropped.

"What the fuck? You left out the biggest part?" You said as he laughed and pulled into the driveway of a big house.

"Here we are" he said as he pulled out the key form the ignition and came and opened up your door as you smiled. He grabbed you your bags, however you insisted that you would bring them in.

"Okay, are you ready" he said as he turned to you as you nodded wearily, Jaden heading infront of you and opening up the front door.

"Guys, get your asses here" he said as you heard a bunch of people running.

"Oh my god she's prettier in person" you heard as a girl came up to you and have you a big hug.

"I'm Addison! Jaden has told us so much about you I've been so excited" she said as you smiled at her, giving her another hug.

"Okay y/n, this is Addison obviously, this is Anthony and Josh, and then this here is Kio— Bryce isn't here" he said as you smiled and waved at everyone. You'd heard a little bit about Bryce Hall, and you're err kinda glad that he wasn't here right now.

"Now that's about—" Jaden was cut off as a loud bang came from the lounge area making all of you turn towards it.

There stood a boy that looked oddly familiar to you, but besides the point he was extremely attractive. He was tall and had curlyish brown hair that was hidden underneath a cap. The two of you made eye contact before he stumbled his way over to you and held out his hand.

"I'm Ryland" he said showing off a big smile to you as Jaden rolled his eyes as you shook hands with the  cute boy.

"Well Ryland, I'm Jaden's cooler friend, y/n" you said as Jaden scoffed, shoving you to the side a little bit.

"Pretty name for a pretty girl" he said as he winked and Jaden groaned before picking up your bag and heading upstairs with it. You followed him quickly as he took you into a room that had another mattress in it.

"This is my friend Mads room, she's pretty chill" he said as you nodded and looked around the room at the LED lights that covered the wall and the mass amount of posters.

"Oh— oh my god you must be y/n! I've been so excited to meet you" a blonde haired girl said as she came up and hugged you.