NICK AUSTIN

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
fuck the hype house
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

"NICK SHES the reason the house's account is losing followers, because of her and all her past drama" Thomas exclaimed to Nick, who rolled his eyes and stood up next to his somewhat friend.

"You don't even know the full story" he said as Thomas rolled his eyes and slammed his phone down on the table.

In that moment, you stepped out of the elevator doors and smiled at your boyfriend, kissing him on the cheek as he wrapped an arm around your waist.

"What's up" you said, feeling the uncomfortable silence that had been created between the two men.

"Nothing" Thomas mumbled as he shuffled some papers.

"Oh, okay" you said sadly, not really sure why he didn't like you. You tried to damn hard to be liked by the people in the house, but the only tiktokers that seemed to like you were Dixie and Charli and your boyfriend.

You put your head down as you made your way up to Nick's room, excusing yourself from everyone who was upstairs. You didn't feel like you could fit in in the house, and this was something you often felt.

You originally had drama with the Clubhouse, as you used to live there until Daisy kissed your ex boyfriend and then proceeded to kick you out, leaving you distressed. However, thank god Dixie and Charli let you live with them, and that's the whole reason as to how you met your now boyfriend Nick and the reason you moved in the hype house .

However, ever since being in the hype house you've felt like people don't even even want you around, which made you a little bit upset. Chase and Ryland would purposely leave you out of shit, not to mention Addison, Mia and the other girls constantly left you out of conversations.

"Hey babe, you okay?" The voice of Dixie asked making out turn around on Nick's bed and smile sadly at her. She knew about how you were feeling, as she was you best friend and the person you always talked to.

"Yeah, I'm just about to go down and get some food, wanna come?" You asked as she nodded and the two of you made your way down, however the sound of a house meeting made you furrow your eyebrows. Dixie glanced around you before she pulled you aside and the two of you listened in.

"So, with regards to y/n" Thomas started making you feel uneasy, as Dixie placed a hand on your shoulder.

"I don't want her in the house, her and all of her drama has created a lot of tension between everyone and it's ruining our careers" you heard Chase say making you frown, not knowing that they felt like this towards you that much.

"Yeah, shes also really irritating and is always just hanging around— like I get shes your girlfriend nick but come on?" You heard Addison say making your heartbreak even more knowing that Nick was in the room.

"Sometimes she's clingy, but she's my girlfriend" he said as you felt a pang of hurt hit you. In an instant you stood up and walked back up to Nick's room, not wanting to hear anything else.

Dixie watched as you threw all your stuff into a suitcase, her comforting you saying that you can come back to her and Charli's house. You were eventually packed and the two of you made your way down to the meeting.

Everyone's eyes shifted to you as they heard you come down, their eyes widening as they flicked between your suitcase and your face.

"I heard the shit you were all saying, and honestly that really fucking hurts that you would all make up those assumptions about me that weren't even true. And Nick? Thanks for standing up for your girlfriend when she's getting bashed by everyone else, thanks a lot. Anyways, I'm leaving now" you said giving them a fake smile as you watched Nick jump up and run over to you, trying to stop you but it was too late.

"Oh and also, fuck the hype house" you said as you stuck your finger up at the group before taking Dixie's hand and following her out to her car, where Charli was waiting patiently.

And that's cause you're a bad bitch, and nobody can ever tell you otherwise or take that shit away from you.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺
this is actually horrible im so sorry literally bash me in the comments PLEASE I HATE THIS SO MUCH