NICK AUSTIN

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
dancing in the dark 
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

TWO AM had come around too quickly as you and your boyfriend Nick were playing fortnite together— him obviously winning most of the games and letting you win a few.

"I'm bored of this" you said you flipped down on the bed, Nick turning off the Playstation and taking his headset off before he flipped down on top of you, making you laugh.

"Let's dance" you said abruptly as Nick furrowed his eyebrows.

"There's no music?" He laughed out as you got up and connected the speaker to your phone before playing "can I have this dance" from high school musical. You went over and grabbed Nick's hand as he giggled.

The song started and you twirled around, Nick placing his hands on your waist as the two of you swayed together in the dark of his bedroom.

The song continued and Nick let out a small laugh as you did yet another twirl. It was a sweet moment between the two of you, without anyone else form the house hanging around and pestering the two of you.

"You're so pretty" he whispered making you blush lightly— thankfully the room was kind of dark and your boyfriend couldn't see.

"Stop it" you gushed as he out a piece of your hair behind you ear. You could still see Nick in the low purple of his LED lights, and to say he looked attractive was an understatement.

You were beyond happy that he was your boyfriend, and the shit that he did for you was more than any of your boyfriends had ever done. He would buy you your favourite food and then surprise you with it, give you flowers at random ass times just so that you remembered how much he loved you.

"I love you" he said lowly, snapping you out of your thoughts and giving him a smile, placing a hand on his jawline and kissing it softly.

"I love you too baby" you said back as the song ended and he pulled you towards his bed— a way of him saying that he wanted to cuddle.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺
this was kinda shit but kinda sweet like aw what the heck