NICK AUSTIN

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
dentist
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

"HEY GUYS so I'm here with Nick, his girlfriend Y/n and Michael, and today Nick is getting his dental surgery" Thomas said into the camera as Nick readjusted his mask on his face. You giggled lightly, leaning up from the backseat and ruffling your boyfriends hair making him pout.

"So he's going to be pretty drugged up, so I'm not sure what he's gonna he saying" Thomas laughed as Nick rolled his eyes and looked at you all.

"If I embarrass myself, I'm sorry in advance" he said as you got out of the car. As Nick got out of the car, he quickly grabbed your hand making you smile lightly. He swayed your hands back and fourth as Michael held the door of the dentist office for you.

"Nick Austin" the receptionist yelled out after a while, making you place your hand on you boyfriend thigh to stop it from moving.

"Right this way" the last said as we all followed her. The group of you stood outside the room until you were told that it was all good to come in, but warned that he was going to be loopy.

"Oh my god Thomas!" A drowsy Nick said making you giggle at him. He was still cute when he was drugged up in the dentist chair.

"Hey buddy, how you feeling" Thomas said pointing the camera at the boy. Nick suddenly turned in the direction of your laugh, his eyes widening as he leaned over the chair and grabs your hand.

"Shawty, I missed your head" he mumbled out as you giggled and kissed the top of his head, making him smile widely.

"Doc, this is my girlfriend she's so pretty" Nick said as he smiled widely, squishing your face as the dentists around you laughed and Michael helped stand Nick up.

"Come on Nick, were going to go and freshen up" Michael said as we took him to the back room to let him get fixed up. You leaned against the wall as Thomas filmed your poor boyfriend.

"Here Nick, take this" Miahcel said as he handed Nick a tissue, only for him to push it away.

"Mich—eal, I have a girlfriend" he said making you laugh out loud.

"Nick, baby I'm right here" you said making him snap his head in your direction. His eyes lit up as he beckoned you over, making you roll your eyes as Thomas let out a laugh.

"You're my girlfriend?" He asked with wide eyed as you pushed him away, helping him take the cap off of his bottle of water.

"Yes Nick, I have been for a year now" you laughed as his eyes widened. He looked like he was in shock, which had made Michael start laughing.

"Holy shit you're my girlfriend? Guys, oh my god, I have a pretty girlfriend" he yelled out as he went for the high five, both Thomas and Michael returning it as he turned back to you.

"Shawty, you're hot" he said as you rolled your eyes and held his face, leaning up and kissing his cheek quickly as his eyes lit up even more.

"Nick, were going now" Michael said as he grabbed the boy, leading him towards the door. The dentists all waved goodbye to Nick as he turned to them once more.

"I got a girlfriend, look she's right here!" He yelled as they all clapped for him, you holding the door open for the crazy boy as Michael and Thomas helped get him back to the car.

After what felt like forever, the group of you got Nick to sit in the back with you, after him insisting that he sat next to his girlfriend for that way home.

"Nick, stop yelling out the window" you said as Nick pouted and turned back in his seat, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I was just saying hi, being nice" he mumbled as you smiled at him, throwing a Cheeto at his face making him whip his head around in your direction.

"Thom, I want to move she's bullying me" he muffled out, the cotton in his mouth stopping him form talking normally.

"Nick, she's your girlfriend, don't say that about her" Michael said as Nick groaned and leaned back in his seat. He suddenly shot up and the confidence in him came back.

"You know what, I'm gonna get some bitches in my bed tonight" he yelled out making you widen your eyes and whack him, as well as make Michael turn around and smack him across the head.

"Oh, I'm just kidding— no no no I'm just kidding baby" he said as he realised you were beside him, moving over so he could give you a kiss on your cheek.

"Ew Nick, you've got blood in your mouth" you said laughing as he furrowed his eyebrows. Not wanting him to be sad, you leaned up and kissing his cheek, a smile reappearing on his face.

"You're cute" you said patting his cheek as he gave you an award winning smile, attempting to flash his bloody teeth at you, only making you cringe.

"Maybe just— maybe keep your mouth closed bub" you laughed out as Nick rested his head against your shoulder, his hair tickling your neck slightly.

"Goodnight my wife" he muttered softly as yly smiled, watching your boyfriend peacefully fall asleep against you.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺
how do people have like a posting schedule? like chile i just at the most random ass times like it's literally 11:30 pm right now like what. anyways enjoy this cute one, I only watch thomas' videos to see nick and ryland and sometimes michael and then skip over EVERYTHING else oops