RYLAND STORMS

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
asshole
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

SAYING THAT Ryland Storms was an asshole was a complete and utter understatement. Although you could be a bitch yourself, this boy made it his duty to constantly annoy you every single time you came over to the hype house.

"Ryland go the fuck away" you groaned as the curly haired boy shot you with the confetti gun, resulting in you turning around and punching him.

"Ouch" he whined jokingly as you picked up your hair clips and walked upstairs to Addison's room, flopping onto the bed as she laughed at the sight of her best friend.

"Let me guess, Ryland again?" She said as you nodded, your head still shoved into her pillow as she rubbed your back lightly before going back to doing something in her laptop.

"He won't leave me alone" you sighed out as she laughed.

"Maybe he likes you? You know how boys are like mean to girls they like" she said as you furrowed your eyebrows. You'd never seen Ryland as boyfriend material, as he was always making fun of you.

"I'm changing the subject so that it's not about that shit, anyways I have to go and pick which bikini photo I like best for the front of that magazine" You said as Addison smiled at you, proud of her best friend for all her achievements.

You quickly made your way down the stairs and sat at the table, your manager pulling out all of the photos.

"Any that you like?" She said smiling as you admired all of the photos of you. You always hated your body, but you felt hella confident in these photos and you were hoping that they would like them.

"You look through these, I gotta go and talk to some people about events and stuff" she said as you nodded and looked through them.

"Yo they look so good— guys come look at y/n's photos they look so good!" Chase yelled as a few of the boys— including Ryland— made their way over to you. You felt uneasy, scared that someone was going to say someone about the way you looked, as it was always an insecurity for you.

"Ugh yes I love them, they're such good quality" Michael said as you grinned and felt a sense of confidence. All of the boys agreed as well which made you feel even better about yourself.

Well, until Ryland spoke his mind on the topic.

"You don't like that good there, like you only look a little bit bigger so maybe— I don't know, you should go on a diet and stop eating as much" he laughed out as your face dropped. What the fuck was this dude's problem with you? A single tear left your eye as you picked up all of the photos and pushed passed three boys, tears leaving your eyes even more now as you listened to the boys give Ryland a hard time.

Meanwhile, Chase turned back around and shoved Ryland, leaving him confused.

"What?" He asked as he looked amongst all of his friends who were now glaring at him.

"You're a real fucking asshole" Michael said as he furrowed his eyebrows a little bit.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Making women feel self conscious? That's such a sick thing to do because we all know damn well she looked hot— and she was really feeling herself until you came over and completely ruined her" Ondreaz ranted as Ryland stared at the group of boys. But at the end of the day, whether he was joking or not about that, they were right.