NICK AUSTIN

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
nikitas makeup
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

"NICK AUSTIN how are we!" Nikita said as the boy sat down in the seat beside her, slightly excited to be doing her makeup.

"I'm good, how are you" he said smiling as Nikita handed him the brush that she used for blush.

"I'm actually very good, but the fans wanna know Nick" she started as she smiled and looked at the camera.

"Oh god what do they wanna know" he said as she laughed.

"They wanna know how the hell you met your gorgeous and beautiful girlfriend y/n, because boy she is a catch like that girl is so fine!" She yelled making Nick blush and look away. He loved being asked about you in interviews, although it made him flustered.

"Well, I had originally met her at one of the Sway House parties because she was friends with Jaden and all that, and her ass was throwing up in the toilet" he said as Nikitas mouth dropped and she let out a laugh.

"Oh my god— actually no that sounds like her" she said as Nick giggled and continued to put blush on Nikitas cheeks.

"And yeah, basically she was hella drunk and I was making sure she was okay, and then she called me hot and we both just sat there laughing. After that night we just become really close to the point where she came to the hype house more than she went to sway" he said as Nikita 'awwed'

"Okay so, we already talked before that about how you started tiktok but I actually wanna know how you asked her out" she said as Nick smiled widely.

"I really don't even mind talking about her— I love her a lot. But basically it was Valentine's Day this year— so like 6 months ago— and I didn't have anyone and neither did she, and so I told her to get in my car, I took her to go and get food and shit from Walmart and then came back and we literally sat outside at like 12 am on the balcony, and then she said some stupid ass pickup line and then I just kissed her" he said as Nikita covered her mouth and put her hand up.

"That's the cutest shit I have ever heard in my entire life" she said as Nick laughed lightly. The two talked for a little bit more about Nicks career before he was finished and you were in next.

"Good luck ugly" he said as he kissed your forehead making you gasp as you gave Nikita a massive hug.

"Girl, we got so much to talk about— but first here's the eyeshadow" she said as you got excited.

"Okay so girl— we was just speaking to Nick and he told us how he kissed you and met you and everything and I nearly teared up it was so cute" she said as you started on her eyes, giggling.

"He's a really good boyfriend, even if he just called me ugly and complains way to much about dumb shit" you said as she rolled her eyes and gave you a different colour eyeshadow pallet.

"Okay so— how did you actually start TikTok, cause I knew that you and Jaden were fairly close as well as you and Larray" she said as you nodded your head, picking the colours and doing her eyeshadow.

"So basically, Jaden and me have been friends since like elementary school, and he peer pressured me— not really— to get tiktok and Nick was basically the first person in my for you page and I thought he was so cute, and so I continued" you said as Nikita gave you a smirk.

"So you liked this boy for a LONG time" she said as you rolled your eyes and shoved her lightly, laughing lightly as Nick blushed from behind the camera.

"Don't tell him that he's right here, his ego is gonna explode" you said as Nikita waves at Nick, who waved back with a large grin on his face making you groan.

"So, whats your favourite part about Nick— and this is definitely going to boost his ego" she said as he rolled his eyes from behind the camera, making you flip him off.

"He does so many cute little things for me— like sometimes he'll get things from too shelf's for me and when he comes back down he'll kiss me, or when we're watching Netflix he gets all the knots out of my hair and it makes me tired" you blurted out as Nikita clapped her hands, falling in love with you and his relationship more and more everyday.

"Nick did you hear that? This girls literally in love with you" Nikita said as Nick ran over into the frame of the camera and put his arms around your neck, kissing your head softly before whispering a quick 'I love you' into your ear, leaving you blushing.

"Okay bitch, you're all done! Thank you for sharing all that cute stuff about the two of you with me, and for making my eyeshadow look so good like wow!" She said before giving you a kiss on the cheek and sending you back over to Nick, who gave you a grin.

"I love youuu" he sung out as you pushed him away from you, only for you to pull him back into your chest.

"I love you too loser" you mumbled before kissing him quickly and running off to find the others

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺
i have a practice test tomorrow for a test my teacher gave us like a week to get ready for AND IM NERVOUS