Try not to stab her, Jirou

After at least twenty minutes of argueing, I was eventually set free from the horrors of being the watermelon queen. I immedietly stood up, screaming "Watch me and weep, fools!" As I threw the watermelon crown at the floor.

Kaminari was basically crying as he fell to his knees, looked at the pieces of the watermelon on the floor and said "My masterpiece! My beautiful masterpiece!"

Mina, Kirishima and Sero all put a hand on Kaminari's shoulder. This happens all the time, by now, this is what the squad all uses when they wanna laugh, but know they shouldn't. With the exception of me and Bakugo.

Todoroki and Momo seemed confused as they just watched this, I only just remembered they were there.

Oh god, they're going to think we're weird. Shes going to think i'm weird, i didn't even have a chance before, now I have less of one. My brain started to go onto thinking of how much she's not going to want to be my friend anymore due to how I just acted liked a bitch.

Anyone would think that was mean if they were not in the squad. I was in such a panic thinking about this, that I didn't notice that she was about to place her hand on my shoulder.

I jumped, turning around with my earjacks raise. Momo backed up a step with a bit of a nervous chuckle.

"You looked a bit worried for a moment, so I was trying to see if you were fine, now, if its fine by you, would you please not to stab me?" She asked

"I-I uh, sorry Momo! I d-didn't mean to do that-"

Stupid stupid stupid, try not to stab her, Jirou. you dumbass. Dammit.

Yo, I legit only get inspired at night, sad.