Chapter Thirty-Seven: Laying down the Law and Guzzling Guts

"Knives, need my knives, sword

"Knives, need my knives, sword...need my sword. Need my stuff. Going to get my guys out of prison, gonna nail Richardson's ass to the fucking wall. Then I'm going hunting. I'm going to get that sonofabitch and when I get him maybe I take something of his as a trophy and see how he likes it." I push the little black button on the far wall and the wall slides away to reveal rows upon rows of weapons. I begin to grab some knives when Chamuel's voice stops me.
"My beloved, you're rambling."
I don't turn to look at him I just continue to study my weapons trying to decide on the best ones, and mumbling to myself. "Have to grab Walker baby from his mother's place. Why he needed to talk to The Third Eye right now is beyond me. I mean we already know what is going on and so what if he's pissed that his mom didn't let him know that my Fairies were going to get locked up. Hell, I'm sure there a shit ton that she doesn't tell us."
"You're still rambling beloved."
"—I mean Garrett is still passed out in a fucking coma at Walkers's haunted house. I smell like something up and died on me...oh wait, something did die on me...well next to me, well, close to me. I need to get these weapons and get down to the station and then I need—" I gasp when I feel warm arms envelop me from behind. It's Chamuel and he's holding me tightly.
"My amour you need to calm down. You are overwrought and overthinking things. Everything will be all right. You shall see, everything shall be all right."
"All right?" I ask stupidly. I swallow and allow myself to sink into his embrace for one second before I pull away and shake my head. "You know what? I need a shower. I smell like goddamn death." I stride away and walk into my bedroom where I immediately strip and stride into my bathroom, turn the shower onto hot and step into the already steaming box.  "God.  This is too much." I murmur and begin to scrub myself.
   "Here...let me help you wish that, my amour."
The shower steam is so heavy I'm having trouble to make out feature clearly, but that voice, those words are unmistakable.  It's Chamuel, and he's in the shower with me.  OH. MY. GOD.
   "Yes.  I don't mind you invoking his name right now.  HE did do a beautiful job with you, my beloved.  You are sheer perfection."
I feel hand running through my hair and I moan.  He's washing my hair.  Pressing himself against me as he does so.  I can feel the perfectly hard sculpted chest of his...and something else that is equally, if not more so, hard.
I swallow—hard.
   "You are so beautiful, my darling." He whispers in my ear, as he finishes rinsing out my hair.  Then I feel it...him...his hands running over my body.  First my arms, then my backside, then those long arms wrap around me to scrub my front and I feel the concrete stone begin to shatter a little, as the fire begins to rage within my body.
   "Ohhhh..." I garble.
   "Ohhhh...is that all you'd can say?" Chamuel chuckles and after I'm rinsed, he turns me around so I'm facing him.  He's so beautiful it almost hurts to stare at him.  Soaking wet, that glorious hair plastered to his back, the water runs down his perfect body and...and...makes me want to do some seriously naughty things.
   "Then perhaps you should..." Chamuel murmurs.
   "I....I....oh Chamuel I want to," I say, "But...there's so much—"
   "—No, my beloved.  Right now there is nothing but you, and I.  Nothing exists outside of this...and what we are doing together.  I want you to forget everything else. And focus on me....on us, my amour. And know, you may do anything you wish to me."
   I sink to my knees, ignoring the water, the steam, everything, and take his long, perfect, hard length into my mouth.  He groans and I'm immediately encouraged.  I lick the sides of his his cock and then lick from the base to the tip, paying special attention to the beautiful flared head of his tip.  I devour him like he's the best popsicle in the entire world and if I don't get it, then I'll die.
   "Oh my...my...amour...I...I...don't wish to finish in your mouth..." He groans, his hands are now buried in my wet hair.
   "But..." I smile "...I've barely started."
   "I...I...know." Chamuel says, "But I...I...it has been a very, very, very long time for me, my beloved.  I'm afraid I'll spend like an untried youth if you continue.  Come let us dry off and then you can show me this Hello Kitty Comforter that Romanoff was going on about."
I giggle, and let Chamuel dry us both off, and lead us to my bedroom and my very large bed.  Maybe I had had a premonition, because I had purchased the largest bed I could find that would fit in my rather modest sized bedroom years ago.
Suddenly I'm a bit shy standing buck ass naked in front of the most beautiful man, no angel, I've ever seen.
   "Seen many angels before, my beloved," Chamuel teases, advancing on me.
   I gulp.  "No, not many..." Gah, he's so gorgeous.  "I...I..."
   "You're doing it again, my beloved."
   "Huh?" I feel like there is fog in my brain as I stare at the naked perfection which is Chamuel.
   "Stuttering." Chamuel reaches me and trails his finger down my front. When he reaches my breasts he tweaks a nipple causing me to gasp. "You have the most beautiful body I've ever seen, my amour."
"No...you—" I don't get to finish because suddenly he has pulled me into his arms for a torrid kiss, and then pushed me back on the bed. I groan when his mouth is suddenly on my breast and he's licking and sucking my nipple.
"Can't let this one go unintended," He murmurs and then pays the same attention to my other breast.
    I'm growing increasingly slick and wet, as he continues to suck and lick. And then his hand is there, and his finger is dipping into my hot, wet, core. After just a minute of almost too much to bear ministrations he adds another finger. I feel delicious and full, but need more...want more.
"Then you shall have it my beloved," Chamuel says and spreads my legs, right before he places his mouth on my pussy and licks my slit from front to back.
"OH MY GAHHHHH!" I shriek and clench the bedsheet as he begins to lick in earnest. And then he puts his long, talented tongue to work and tastes every inch of me. His tongue circles my clit and he clamps his lips around it and sucks, and I scream in ecstasy. With one more pull, and swipe of his tongue I cum all over his face.  I don't have time to be embarrassed because suddenly he's inside me, having slid inside with one, sure stroke.  Oh Jeez.  He's huge.  He's really huge.  He gives me a minute to adjust, all the while placing soft, tender kisses on my eyelids, cheek, chin.
   "You feel..." Chamuel murmurs,  "You feel like heaven, my amour."
   "Move, Chamuel," I say, raking my nails down his back.  "Move now, I need it, I want it, my love." And boy does he.  He pistons in and out of me, as I wrap my legs even more securely around him, bringing him as close to me as possible.  He's growing impossibly even harder within me and his thrusts are also increasing in force. 
   I can feel it....and I know, I know. "I'm...I'm going to cum, Chamuel," I gasp.
   "Yes, beloved, yesssss..." Chamuel hisses right before the two of us cum together—my body going supernova, with lights flashing behind my eyelids and his cock filling me with his warm and plentiful cum.
   He collapses on me. That was more than I could ever have dreamed.  So long...I waited so long for her.  I hope I wasn't terrible.  I've only ever had sex once, so that I would know what to do.  I needed to know how to please her, but I needed to wait for her too.  I couldn't have her believe that I would choose someone over her.  Oh...oh my...what if I was awful.  What if I didn't do it right? No...no she seemed to enjoy herself, she seemed to...
   "You weren't awful, Chamuel, my love.  Far from it.  You were magnificent...WE were magnificent together.  And I can't believe you've only ever had sex once before...that you...you waited all this time for me.  That..." I hug him to me.  "That almost shames me, my love."
   "You can hear me?" Chamuel says and pulls away from me, his eyes shot wide with shock.
   "Of course I can hear you, you ninny.  You were just speaking."
   "No my beloved.  Those were my thoughts.  I did not speak out loud."
   I frown.  No.  That wasn't...that wasn't...my eyes widen and I look at him.  I can hear your thoughts now like you can hear mine? Can we...can we speak like this? Without words, Chamuel? Is that what finalizing the bond did?
   Yes my beloved, I hear you, and I can speak to your mind, as you can speak to mine.  You also...you also look slightly different.
   WHAT? NO, NO! Chamuel I'm already a total freak...
   What have I told you about calling yourself that, my beloved.  You look even more stunning than you did.  And I didn't think that was possible.  You porcelain white skin is no longer porcelain white but a light gold, like that of an angel of the highest order.
   Ohhhhh boy, oh boy.
   Do you not need to add two more oh boy's to that...
   I smack his arm and laugh.  "Whoa," I say out-loud this time.  "This is a lot to take in."
   "It is.  But my beloved, think now of all you possess, and of all you will possess.  We can speak mind-to-mind, you will instantly know every known and even unknown language there is.  You possess my immortal spirit...so...you no longer have to worry about your Tread's taking you away from this life.  And you no longer need those pills, that poison you put in your body."
   "Those are the two biggies, Chamuel.  Although I won't lie, knowing every language out there is very very helpful.  But the not dying in a few years...yeah, I kinda like that one the most, and not having to take Quintinimime anymore...awesome sauce!"  I feel him grow hard again against me  and smack his other arm.
   Stop that.
   I cannot help myself, beloved. Your beauty moves me.
   Yeah well move it away from me.  We don't have time right now.  Heck we barely had time the first time. 
   We could have what the humans call...a quickie?
   I laugh as I disengage myself from his arms and get out of bed.  Cum drips down my legs and I make a moue of distaste as I head to the bathroom to freshen up.
   "No, no quickies right now!" I call out over my shoulder.
   "But my beloved," he counter.
   "No, nope, nopity nope...later...later okay, but no quickie...later we'll have another nice long bow-chick-a-wow-wow, session okay." I wash up and head back into the bedroom, Chamuel has already clothed himself.
   "Bow-chick-a-wow-wow?" Chamuel says, his tone amused.
   I laugh, "Yup, that's what we just did." I shimmy a bit while I say, "Bow-chick-a-wow-wow." And I love how Chamuel laughs at my silly antics.  I love that I can make him laugh like that.
   Silly, sweet, tender, beautiful, graceful, and full of grace...you are all that and more, my love.
   I blush, wonder if my blush looks even weirder now that I have gold skin.
   Go and look, my beloved.
   I go to my dresser and look into the mirror and gasp.  I look...I look...
   Beautiful.
   Beautiful, I agree. My skin is not truly a yellow gold, not like a bumblebee (thank goodness), but a shimmery light gold, and it truly is shimmery light gold. I'm actually glowing a little. This is wild.
   What is wild
   This, how I look...it's totally crazy weird and wild, but kinda cool too.  I mean...it's...I turn to my right and then to my left, I'm glowing, I'm actually glowing, Chamuel.
   You glowed before.
   Yeah but that was like a weird shiny pearl.  Now I'm like a weird shiny brick of gold.
   Chamuel laughs.  "Nothing of the sort," he says out loud.  "You look glorious."
   I sigh when I see the circlet perched, hovering right above my head.  "Why can't I get rid of it, the way that Branuel and Terrenel can?"
   "Because you are part angel, my beloved.  As you see, I cannot get rid of mine either."
   "Oh well," I roll my eyes.  "I just, well people stare at me."
   "They stare at me because you're extraordinary.  You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, and I'm sure the same goes for all those you say stare at you.  Just be careful about what you think when those people stare at you, my beloved."
   "What do you mean?"
   "I mean, once you complete your bond with Terrenel you will have Brilliance, that combined with our angel power, well, suffice to say, if someone angered you by staring at you thought I wish they would never stare at me again, you would, could blind them with your brilliance."
   I'm horrified.  "WHAT?!" I shriek.  "But...but...I would never..."
   "Not intentionally, no.  That is why you must be very, very, careful, my beloved.  But for now you are safe since you have yet to complete your bond with Terrenel Tir Oben."
   Wasn't sure I wanted to complete the bond now.
   Don't think that way, my beloved.  You have a force of will like none I've ever seen before.  You can and will conquer everything.  If you do not wish to blind someone, you merely shall not do so.
   That easy, huh.
   Yes, my beloved.  It's that easy.
   I nod.  "Okay, so I need to gear up, and then we need to head down to the station and grab Branuel Or De A'lanuel and Terrenel.  Gah I can't believe I just let them get taken in."
   "No beloved, it was the right thing to do."
   "Was it, was it really?"
   "Yes.  You did not wish to cause a scene worse than the one there already was.  And any escalation in violence could have brought out the rage in Branuel Or De A'lanuel and that...well...that would have been, very, very, very bad.  You did exactly right.  You calmed him down, and now you will get him as promised."
   "Let's just hope he hasn't murdered my entire precinct by now, though," I mutter under my breath.
   "I'm sure he has behaved."
   "Our idea of his 'good behavior,' I think might be different, Chamuel."
   "I suppose I should say, I'm certain he hasn't killed anyone while we were away."
   I roll my eyes.  "Oh jeesh and that is so much better?"
   "Isn't is?"
   I sigh.  Because as sick as it was.  It was, better, that is.

  It was, better, that is