|02.

MARKEYVIUS CATHEY Memphis, TN : 6:34 PM YOU

MARKEYVIUS CATHEY
Memphis, TN : 6:34 PM YOU

Standing in my bedroom doorway , I seen this nigga Fat sitting on the small couch I had in my room charging his phone . It was one reason I was standing at this door like this.

I let him and this nigga Mack chill at my spot while I made a few drops for the day. All I asked these niggas to do was to hang some fits up in my closet and bag the weed.

These niggas had done neither. But had a whole bunch of food sitting out in my kitchen.

I had grew up with both these niggas , but I swore on my life these niggas couldn't do shit right...but fucking gang bang and sell drugs.

It was like talking to brick walls. Just two fucking dummies.

" Fat mane' you was suppose to do this shit hours ago man." I sighed shuffling through the different outfits I had laying out on the bed , that he failed to put away.

I leave these niggas here all day , ask them to do two things and they can't even do it. But they sure do know how to come to a nigga shit  and eat all my fucking food.

Fat bastards.

" Man' we ain't no maids , nigga you shoulda knew we wasn't cleaning up shit." He said shrugging as he sat on the futon in my room scrolling on his phone.

" Bet , you niggas bet not ask to bring ya asses over here no more. " I said loud enough for that nigga Mack to hear me all the way in the room.

Hearing  him smack his lips loud as hell making me laugh cause I knew him and Fat was finna go at it.

" Mane' see nigga yo Fat ass always getting us kicked up outta everywhere." Mack yelled from the licking from.

This nigga paused the game and stomped into the room pushing past me slightly making me stumble.

" Watch out nigga." I smacked my lips and mushed the side of his head.

" Mane' fuck allat , ion know why I can't come back that's this clown right here." He said nodding towards Fat.

" Nah this nigga always want somebody cleaning up his shit. Nigga this yo' shit." Fat said dropping his phone in his lap and looked up at me.

" This my shit but you big fat ass in there eating up everything." I shot back at him throwing my hands across my chest chuckling.

He flicked me off and snatch his phone back up continuing to scroll through it.

" You niggas got 2 hours to bag allat shit up. That's all I gotta say , or y'all niggas getting left here and I'm going to Fanny airbnb by myself tonight." I said shaking my head as I started to snatched up the hanged up outfits off the bed.