|09.

RAMIYA HENDERSON Memphis , TN ; 1:47 AM

RAMIYA HENDERSON
Memphis , TN ; 1:47 AM

" Nobody said you could come over here and hook yo lil' game up." I laughed as standing in the doorway of my finally completed bedroom seeing Key laid back up against my bed with his controller in his hands.

" This ain't even mine while you talking , it's yours." He said holding up the pink controller that I had yet to noticed.

" Oh well shit my bad." I laughed pulling my hair out of its ponytail and letting it just fall on my shoulders.

Him and Auntie Starr spent the night helping me unpack everything. We had just finished about a hour ago , Key let me use his car to drop off Auntie Starr and he stayed back.

Most likely because he knew I'd be asking him to eventually just stay the night with me.

" I stopped and got some food. It's just burgers and fries , that's all that was really open. " I said shrugging as I walked over to my full body mirror adjusting my bike shorts I was wearing.

" Thanks mama , I'm finna yo down to the car and get my bag." He said going to the Netflix app and stood up from the bed.

" I wish you would have told me to grab it when I was down there or before I left. I would have got it." I said looking back at him and he shook his head.

" I wasn't even really thinking. I was too busy tryna finish putting the TV up." He said and I laughed nodding.

" Alright I left my key on yours so you should be able to get back up in here without me buzzing you in." I reminded him and he nodded making his way out of the bathroom.

Walking away from the mirror , I went into my drawer pulling out a pair of panties , and a sports bra , and a pair of tight fitted sleeping shorts.

Making sure I had my clothes I threw them onto the bed and grabbed a towel heading into my bathroom. Everything I had bought for my house just fit so perfectly.

I was really going to have to get use to moving   and living on my own. This would be the first time for me , I was still staying back home with my moms but we were always so busy and out it really didn't feel like it.

Turning on the shower , I shut the door behind me and started to undress my self making sure I had all my showering hygiene products.

Like most females , my showering process was beyond long. Especially tonight , I had to shave and the whole nine.

Good thing I waxed down there , I'd be in here for days.

Ruffling my hair around in my hands I threw my hair tie around my edges and pulled my bonnet over my straightedges hair before , I opened the glass door to my shower stepping inside and closing it.