|12.

RAMIYA HENDERSON

RAMIYA HENDERSON.
CONTINUING...

" Oh so you baby daddy new girlfriend? " The Layla girl instantly opened her mouth making me quickly turn away from Taylin and look at her furrowing up my eyebrows.

" And who is baby daddy ? " I asked her throwing a little attitude in my voice.

" Oh you know ! Key." She said making Treesee smack her lips and look over Layla.

" Ion' know much about the baby daddy shit , and why does it matter if I'm the new girlfriend or not. It ain't you right ? " I instantly shot back at her watching her face turn up a little bit.

" Alright um Taylin , I'm finna walk Layla back over here to my sister." Treesee said going to pull Layla away from us but she still had something to say.

" Nah actually it was. I was girlfriend long way before you came in the picture. And it looks like ima be baby mama too." She said rolling her eyes and flipping her hair back.

" And that's sad that all you wanna be is a fucking baby mama clown." I shot at her instantly pushing my phone back into my back pocket.

" And bitch you a groupie , you came out here from Cali and went for the big shot ! " Hearing the word bitch fly out her mouth , I barley heard anything else she said.

Tossing my hand back , I threw my whole hand at her slapping her dead in her face. It seemed like after that , all I seen was thinking and lights but I felt everything I was doing.

I had a good enough grip on her jacket to toss her back up against the food truck she was standing against.

" Woah alright okay , we gotta break them up ! " Taylin called out grabbing the back of my shirt but I quickly snatched back from her sending straight punches towards Layla.

One thing they didn't tell you about sweet old Ramiya. She will beat the dog shit out of anybody and not show any mercy.

I had anger issues up the ass , one thing I didn't stand for AT ALL was no lying at nigga and DISRESPECT.

She came for me , she opened her big ass mouth up and bought up my situation. What I had going on with who I was fucking and in a relationship with is my business.

" Key ! HELP ME ! " I heard Taylin calling him over as I was damn near flipping this bitch in the dirt.

" Bitch , get off of me ! " She was able to yell out through all over her yelling and screaming.

" Fuck you bitch." I shouted out at her feeling my whole body be snatched up off the floor , sending a kick right towards her mouth.

" Daaaammnnn." I heard the crowd yelling as I was being dragged away from the scenery.