|16.

OMNISCIENT
WET N WILD CONCERT
12:34 AM ——

OMNISCIENTWET N WILD CONCERT 12:34 AM ——

( MADE BY ME , Y'all know I love being visual and showing y'all all types of pictures and videos )

The night had started to go by , everybody was mutual. Or at least that's what the energy had felt like. The people who don't know them thought of everything was perfectly fine.

But the ones who they had came with , could sense the energy. It was like a big ass bubble waiting to be popped.

Kash Doll was performing " Ice Me Out " , everything in the warehouse was set up perfectly. Water slides , a big ass foam pit , bars in every section of the club.

And of course sitting for the regulars and the VIP. Key made it possible for them to sit in VIP because of who he was , and his connects.

On one side stood Milan and Ramiya , enjoying themselves and there drinks.

Kash Doll was one of Ramiya's favorites so of course she was showing her ass.

" Ayeeee Ice Me Out." She sang out , holding her clear cup of liquor in her hand as she swung her hair and her hips perfectly.

Getting lower and lower , she became the stallion whining her hips to the beat of the song while in a squatting position.

" Fuck it uppp." A tipsy Milan called out , as she recorded Ramiya in the position she was in.

Way across the room , was Key starring her down and not in a good way. He was pissed about the text messages that they had exchanged.

He didn't think he was wrong for addressing her , and neither did Miya feel she was wrong for listening. With his pride and hers , we'd never really know when the ice would break.