When it all began

(A/N)
𝕀 𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕕𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕠 𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣, 𝕒𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕖𝕝𝕥 𝕀 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕕𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕡𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕦𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕓𝕚𝕣𝕕𝕤
𝕌𝕙𝕞.... 𝔼𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪?
Warning violence and gory details are included in this chapter
(not the gory detail your wishing for)

----------------------------------------------
3rd person pov

Everest and John sits at the bar drinking not even close to drunk. Despite the few dozen of drinks they've each been chugging down its only just past an hour and a half, even the bartenders quite surprised, but I guess its enough for them to not even realise the pair of eyes on them... Hmm its not just a pair either... Theres actually quite a lot of people watching them. Theres about 4/5 people minding their own business while the rest seem to be preparing themselves for some sort of battle?
Soon enough 1 of them finally stood up making their way toward the two best friends with the look of vengence in his eyes. Finally John had picked up on his strange aura making him look at them as if he were crazy to even consider bothering them, but the man wasnt fazed in the slightest, whatever had happened mustve had a huge effect on him to ignore the smallest yet frightening bloodlust John had let off.

Everest Pov:

John had turned to face the opposite side of the bar so i just looked back at my drink taking sips so the guy on the other side of me wont get a chance to offer a drink. Not until im interrupted by the sudden bloodlust John slowly releases. I look over to him watching him eye down some random weirdo charging at us with weapons, "oh? Whats this? Someone wanna kill us? Thats not very nice"

"SHUT UP!" he fired back. His face and expression starting to make him look like a ticking timebomb about to blow!

"JASON! Mission before emotions! Calm down" I can hear in the distance "calm down? YOU EXPECT ME TO BE CALM AFTER WHAT THEY DID? YOUR CRAZY!" What we did? Huh we probably killed some people close to them. Oh well im guessing theres more than 2 and im starting to get a little bored drinking here, a little fight should wake me up a bit. This will be interesting.

3rd person Pov:

John noticed the excitment growing inside Everest so with that he turned back to his drink minding his own business as if nothing ever happened. The man known as Jason grew impatient, then charging towards the two striking at John first but easily being able to dodge, Jason swung his arm back aiming for another strike but before he could even move he looked down only to see blood dripping down from his neck, soon enough his body fell back releasing any weapons held in his hands as his now dead body hit the floor with a loud thud.

For a minute there was a bit of silence before it was broken by Everest with a smile on her face whilst licking the blood off her scythe "I for one thought we couldve talked it out, if only you hadnt charged at us, that cute face wouldve let you off the hook"
        Her chuckles filled the room along with the screams of the bartender and the guy next Everest. The people accompanying Jason (which was pretty much the whole club) got up with despair shown on their faces, all looking at his dead body hesitating to move til the guy from earlier was the next to make his move. Slowly everyone else started moving rushing towrds Everest with tears in their eyes seeing as she just killed him right in front of the whole lot. Everest grew more excited as she examined everyone in the room, John could hear her whisper to herself the amount of people she gets to kill, "28" was the final number. Her smile grew larger as her brown eyes shifted to pure black but in a way still as mesmerizing as ever, suddenly the lights switch off with only shadows to be seen and screams to be heard along with the sound of her scythe cutting deeply and freshly through their delicate skin, gushing blood to be followed soon after. Not even 30seconds and the lights flash turning back on revealing Everest in the middle of the club surrounded by dead bodies, drenched by their blood but that sweet smile was still slapped on her face as if it never left, only difference is her scythe was now nowhere to be seen and her eyes back to its normal colour. John as her supposed brother felt somewhat proud and relieved that she may be able to take care of herself without his protection.

Everest Pov:

"Shouldve took your own advice, what was it again? Mission before emotions?" I said clearly. I went to go sit back down next to John til someones laughter filled the room and it seemed that same person was trying to hold back his bloodlust as hints of it started to pour out. I looked around to find them and I could see John doing the same, suddenly I saw his figure sitting at the table in the far corner, not just 1 but 3?
        3 men? but i cant tell because one has long hair leaving another looking  like a clown with a feminine but good body... Must be his ass. The other one I can for sure tell is a man because hes wearing a casual suit with some sort of bandage on his head, ill admit, they certainly are fine looking young men but I have no room for feelings like love, its too ridiculous from my perspective, who wants to end up with a guy just to get their heart broken, definetely not me, besides im too much of a busy coldhearted murderer to experience something like love, most of the time its just lust... Bloodlust!

"Well looks as though someones having fun, isnt that right dear?~"

"That was actually quite entertaining, I do wish the lights didnt go out so I couldve watched"

"Hmm, now im curious to what her ability is, someone as interesting as you should have a nice ability I could borrow in a future case scenario"

"Who the fuck are you?" i asked