Part 3

(A/N)
𝕆𝕜 𝕤𝕠𝕠𝕠 𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕝𝕒𝕫𝕪 𝕒𝕤 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕝𝕪 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕𝕟𝕥 𝕓𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕚 𝕔𝕦𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕝𝕪 𝕒𝕞 𝕨𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕠 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝, 𝕕𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝕘𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥... 𝔸𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤... 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕒𝕤𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕓𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕥, 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕚 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕦𝕞𝕚 𝕗𝕒𝕟𝕗𝕚𝕔, 𝕗𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕥 𝕚 𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕣, 𝕦𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕚𝕞 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕚 𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙, 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕘𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕝𝕪 𝕚𝕞 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕞 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕠𝕠 𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕚𝕥 𝕘𝕠𝕖𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕝❤︎

----------------------------------------------

Johns Pov:

'WTF! I feel like going on a rampage! How DARE they touch her like shes their little doll'
           Thats all I could think seeing them share her around like a little slut. Without thinking my body rushes over to them and I pull Everest out of Chrollos grasp. As fast as I grabbed her I left holding her in bridal style, "How was making out with almost 3 guy?" im sure she felt the anger in my tone especially after just ALMOST violently pulling her away from them.

"What the fuck was that?!" she asked as if shed seen a ghost. Her hand was placed on her lips, though the expression on her face made her look like she was gonna go crazy. Its her first kiss and this is her reaction? You'd think a 21 year old would know how to react to a kiss. *sigh* guess I cant blame her though.

Everest Pov:

That dirty piece of SH—!

So many thoughts running through my head based on what their funerals going to be like. Should I tell their family they were killed during a mission, or should I tell them there was an accident. I don't care, I want them out of my life! Stupid boys making me feel like this... Its too complicated and I don't like it! My first kiss! Wasted on a disturbingly sexy but creepy stalking criminal! I don't even want to think about how the other two would've kissed me or it'd be more complicated than before! UGH why did I have to meet them.

I take a deep breathe and gather my thoughts, pushing them down so I don't get in over my head or worse, Ill probably explode!!  John stopped and put me down, he was still pissed but he knew I would be feeling 10x angrier than him. Like... I know I was a bit flirty with them earlier but come on I was pissed, they threatened to kill my only family, I had to pay them back one way or another, so long as im in a good mood then theres no problem and trust me, nobody wants to see me mad... Its like seeing the avatar in the avatar state but worse. The silence broke as John took the first words as a distraction.

"Wanna go on a mission?" Damn he must really be pissed, he's even letting off bloodlust. Who am I to talk though, we all know I need this.

"Hell... YES" Ive never responded faster in my life!

Ok I know what your thinking, whats the big deal its only a kiss? Well to me its a joke and disturbs me in ways you wont understand, imagine someone taking your phone off you without your consent and going through your shit, well thats what the kiss felt like to me. Considering the fact they burned my house down and tried to claim me as their own doesn't help to calm me down. I need a breather.

3rd person Pov:

Everest and John make a move on to one of Everest's other houses, its located in a bunch of trees, bushes and rivers surrounding like some sort of moat to prevent any unwanted attention or people tracking them down. They arrive patiently waiting for any mission to take. Minutes pass by and they finally got a mission.

    "Next assignment: The foxes den
Address: *** ****** ****
Target: ******* **********
Mission info:
  ~  Rival Mafia Group
  ~  Newbies
  ~  Permission to kill anyome who gets in the way
Message from client:
"The foxes den are a bunch of weak but mysterious group of people. Their boss is absolutely clueless to the rules and causing a havoc on the streets. If assassination is successful, the rest of the money will be transfered."
Payment amount: $100,000,000 "

"FINALLY" they both screamed in unison.

They both got up and got ready with their guns and knifes strapped on to their legs, arms and torso. They had regular clothing, work boots and pushed back hair to stay out of the way, leaving soon after still looking for a distraction to calm themselves. Crazy how worked up they got over a kiss lol. Everest drove herself and John to the address, the two just staring at each other like how they do in the movies. They get a move on to walk inside taking in the scenery of the place. It was quite fancy, although it was only a 2 story, it was like looking at a mansion on a hill.

John kicked down the door giving them a friendly greeting as everyone inside froze only to immediately grab out their guns and point it at the pair.

"Who are you? How did you find us? And what do you want?"

"Hi! We've been sent on a mission to kill your boss but fortunately for you we only need to kill him and anyone who gets in the way. So if you please let us through then no harm will be done :)"

"YoU StUPid BiTch? aS iF WeD lEt YoU NeAR tHe BoSs"

"... right... anyways hes right your outnumbered so you may as well give up!"

"Oh well I tried to warn you..."
Everest got out a few knifes ready for battle, while John lifted a HUGE chunk of cement out of the ground to protect them from the bullets, damn... he just did a gon from his fight with Hisoka... bullets went flying hitting the cement breaking it slowly. As soon as the cement shatters to pieces, the gang holds their fire to see the pair had disappeared.

"HA look they got scared an ra-"

His words were cut of as he looked around to see everyone around him drop to the floor

"Oi stop playing"

"Awh... is someone underestimating us now?!"

The man stood there confused as a knife was held at his chest from behind, John had already left for the second floor to look for the boss leaving Everest with the poor dead man.

"H-how? W-why?!"

"Simple... we are not the normal people you see everyday, we are professional assassins who simply get jobs done and seems you and your little friends here were causing a mess and needed of disposing. I sort of feel bad since all of you are so weak but ill make your death quick and easy sound good? I may be an assassin but I still have manners y'know"

"Who... who are you?!" Tears are running down his face with the look of fear in his eyes making Everest only want to kill him even more, as his breathing grew heavier and heavier each second, Everests bloodlust grew revealing the same mesmerising pure black eyes she makes when shes excited.

"Me? Well im Everest Skye... your worst nightmare~"  her voice was deep and sinister, intimidating the person/people watching her. With that she finishes the man off by plunging the knife straight through his chest going from one side to another. KOWAII!! Soon enough she pulled the knife out licking the remaining blood off as her eyes turn back to normal with her bloodlust easing down a bit.

*clap*.... *clap*....*clap*

"... who's there?!"

——————————————————
Ewie! Who licks the blood of a random person! EVEREST obviously!
Hehe cliffhanger for now!
Chapters going to be short, im having a writers block atm, this was just a idek! Byeeee