Part 6

(A/N)
𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕤 𝕒𝕓𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒 𝕤𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕥o 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕤 𝕒𝕓𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝕚𝕤.
Holy heck I have no idea what I just wrote.

-----------------------------------------

Everest pov:

*Beep Beep Beep*

*SLAM!*

"mmmahhhhh!! Whats the time..?!"

"like lunchtime... Whatd you and that guy DO last night?" John asks.

I quickly shot up remembering last night thinking about how I should tell John that I intvited them.

"Well as long as you had a good night then its fine by me, but you don't want to be late for your own party do you??" He starts chuckling

As I sit there in silence debating whether or not I should tell him or if he should find out himself, he catches on my change of behaviour.... thats where things went tense.

"Hey whats wrong??"

"Um... I have something to tell you, please don't get mad at me"

He looks at me confused and slightly worried on how bad the news will be. Hesitating just a little I finally tell him waiting for his response. His eyebrows start twitching, pupils getting smaller by the second with his hands balling up into a fist, fangs slowly start  growing out from his mouth, not big ones but cute small ones lol. (Thats his shift when hes pissed 😋)

"You did WHAT?! Without my CONSENT? Or even asking me!" He quickly turned around and punched the air causing everything behind him to shatter.

Explanation: (Johns ability is a slight doppelgänger of Everests, he can "punch" things without touching it leaving it to shatter, like Everest he doesn't use nen but was used for an experiment to test whether its possible to recreate her ability in somebody else. Taking some of her blood, it was injected inside John giving him HIS ability, hence why Everest keeps her ability secret knowing people would try kidnap her in order to have her ability. John is like Everest though and mostly uses combat except he has no problem with his ability like Everest does)

Back to the story: still Everests pov

"John calm down please. Its my party and my decision, you know I'm perfectly capable of protecting myself and even if I wasn't we made a deal ok?"

"You made a deal? You think thats going to help me calm down?! Do you not trust me anymore? You KNOW why I don't want you near them yet you still do anyway!" I feel so bad, I feel I just lost all his trust. But I've listened to him my whole life so I should be able to decide for myself once in a lifetime.

"John you know its not like that, Of course I still trust you I always have, but its not fair of me to judge them without getting to know them, besides we both know they wont be leaving me alone anytime soon, I promise! If they do anything wrong I'll get rid of them for good ok??" I decided to make a deal with him too so we can get this over with, he agrees but he's still a bit pissed off.

"You better not make me regret this! Now go get ready we still have to go to the other house and prep a few things" he said.

(Time skip)

I head downstairs after a shower revealing myself in a beautiful black long sleeve dress thats tight around the chest and flowing from the waist down with heels to match, my hair has wavy curls tied in a neat ponytail and two strands hanging on each side of my face, finishing off with a matching set of diamond earrings, a diamond necklace and a fluffy white scarf wrapped around me, entangled around both my arms. No make-up  just mascara and lip balm because I'm not feeling it tonight, so I decided to go natural.