Part 1

(A/N)
𝕀 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕒 𝕗𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕤𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣, 𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕠 𝕚 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕, 𝕚𝕗 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕤 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕠 𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥 ❤︎

----------------------------------------------

Everest Pov:

"Who the fuck are you?" I asked. I was disappointed because I thought I killed them all, obviously not. Though theyre different to the others, they seem strong and worth fighting, I dont think I want to fight them all at once though, that would be my deathwish

"Everest, lets go we have a new mission early tomorrow morning"
I could feel John tensing up as he said that so I nodded not questioning him whatsoever and just leaving following behind him, any question ill just ask later.

"huhuhu~ were just getting to know each other! Why leave now?♧︎~

"I must say I would like to get to examine you before you left"

"Illumi that didnt sound right"

"Really... how so?"

As they stood there having their little argument, John grabbed my arm running to my motorbike as we dashed off into the distance, the 3 left standing there dumbfounded as to what on earth just happened, although we managed to get away from them, I cant help but have a gut feeling we'll be seeing them again soon, if not very soon.

(Time skip to when they get home)

We get home safely but enter without saying a word, not even our breathing could be heard, just awkward silence. We both head to the kitchen to sober up and I decided to ask a question first.

"Who are they? And why did we leave so suddenly?"

"Do you remember who I told you to stay away from?"

"The phantom troupe and the Zoldycks? What about them?"

"Well the guy in the suit is the leader of the phantom troupe, Chrollo Lucilfer and the clown is his underling, Hisoka Morrow. As for the pin-cushion, he, you might've picked up on is-"

"Illumi Zoldyck" I interrupted

"Precisely, I also assume you now know why I don't want you anywhere near them?"

"Well yes but I trust your word anyway so I didn't even bother researching them as I mostly wasn't even interested in them"

"Good now if you excuse me, I actually have a mission tomorrow so im off to bed, goodnight~"

"Goodnight"

(Timeskip to the next morning bc im too lazy to write about her insomnia)

The next morning I woke up with one of the most painful headaches I've had in quite a while, must've been the alcohol and overthinking last night. I looked over to the draw next to my bed seeing painkillers, a bottle of water and a note.

"Don't tell me you were overthinking again? Look don't worry about them, as long as I'm by your side you can trust me. Just have some painkillers, keep up your fluids and ill be back around dusk, btw I know this because you slept forgetting your drenched in blood... BAKA! Have a shower stinky, I love you
-John"

"SHIT!" Now I have to change the sheets and blankets "UGH DUMBASS!"

I got up, took some painkillers then had a shower washing my sheets clothes and blankets not long after, almost forgetting about what happened last night. I sat on the couch resting my head drifting off to sleep as I felt my eyes become more heavier as my breathing calmed down a bit, I must have been exhausted to be this tired, maybe it was the painkillers but I guess ill allow it since im home now without any work to be done. I shut my eyes not even realising I slept the whole day to open my eyes with me laying on Johns lap while he watches T.V. Its funny considering we can sleep together without catching feelings for one another so I chuckle about it alarming him that im awake.

"Morning sleepyhead, I dried your things and made your bed so you should be set"

"Thank you! What would I ever do without you" I said with a smile, a moment of peace helped me relax before I thought about those three, 'why wont they leave my mind already, they're none of my concern and who are they to me anyways! So forget about them' I had thought to myself, too lost in thought I didn't even realise the frown that grew on my face. *knock knock* I heard coming from the front door instantly snapping me out of a focused and confused state. Quickly, I rushed to the door opening it to see the mistake I had made, can you guess who it is? BINGO! None other than the infamous trio, "The hell do you want?!" I snapped at them, glaring at their figures with the look of disgust, the clown looked amused, the pin-cushion still emotionless as ever, but the third looked like the man with the bandage from last night just his hair is pushed back and... he's wearing a coat showing his rather... fine... toned.... abs, honestly I could stare all day but I wont cause it'll just show a sign of weakness, wouldn't want that happening now would we or he could use it against me at any moment, especially in a fight where I could let my guard down, you always have to be focused and prepared, you never know what or when someones preparing their next attack, maybe im gonna be attacked now.

"Everest who's at the d—" John stood there shocked too lost to even find the right words to say.
"The hell do you want?" He asked eventually, I started to giggle considering I had said the same thing, but they all grew quite annoyed by his presence seeing as how I wasn't by myself.

"Oh dear~ seems someone forgot about their manners, usually when guests come over to visit they'd be greeted more nicely~" Hisoka managed to say that without sounding pissed off but it was clear by his facial expression, the way his smile instantly dropped and that cold look in his eyes.

"Hisoka, that face doesn't suit you... neither does being a sook please stop being weird all of a sudden"

"Illumi~ im only kidding, I just got rather annoyed by their way of greeting people~"

"Trust me you boys are the first to get this special treatment now spill! What do you want?!" At this point I thought it was hopeless trying to get answers out of them, all they'd do is sit there trying to get each other riled up or something but luckily one was actually a gentlemen who told half truths, which is fine, its better than nothing!

"Honestly I'm here for you, I don't know about the other two but you spiked my interest the other night and couldn't help but try to find you and well, I got led here, I think these two followed me though?"

"Too bad as long as I'm here you wont lay even the smallest finger on her!" Awh! John is so cute when hes protective but what one of them said almost made me lose it.

"So we just need to get rid of you then we can take her?" Hearing those words made me rage the same as I did the night I murdered my family, boy are they lucky I'm good at controlling myself or else their body would either be in pieces or dust! Before I could even realise, my bloodlust had spiked frightening everyone but exciting them at the same time, the boys then understood how important John is to me but I was still pissed as hell

"The fuck did you just say...?" I asked in a slow intimidating voice, John placed his hand on my shoulder reassuring me that its fine, I soon calmed down but I was still mad, he's like my brother after all, how could I not. I took a deep breath but the tone in my voice was deeper.

"Do anything you want to me I couldn't care less, but touch him and ill show you hell making you wish you we never met... got .... it?!"

"Hmm understood" weird how they said it all at once totally in sync, but as long as they understood then its fine I guess. Even weirder I ended up teasing them because I was so pissed, maybe its a side im only seeing now since this is the first time ive ever really been pissed, damn they took they trophy in the competition of pissing me off huh?

"Now, what is it I can do for you huh? Hi-so-kaa~ what about you dear Il-lu-mi~ just spit it out! You don't have to be scared, isn't that right my sweet Chr-o-llo" Their reaction was priceless as I whispered into their ears, looks as though they're starting to get cold feet.

"Lets get down to business..."