Part 7

"Aw~ I love knives" I replied

"Hisoka leave them alone, no need to get jealous now"

"ILL KILL YOU CHROLLO, you and your troupe⛓ 🔴👄🔴⛓"

"Kurapika!!!" The three boys yelled in unison. Wow they're all here.

Hisoka looked away pretty pissed then finally had the guts to face us.

"Well you could at least accept my gift before we leave" Hisoka was still pouting.

I accepted it then gave him a kiss on the cheek as well to make him feel better, he started smiling giving Illumi a dirty look making me laugh, Chrollo then came up to me and handed me his gift.

"Its not much but I thought you'd like it" he said with a smile. Now I'm pretty sure you already know I was gonna give Chrollo a kiss as well just to be fair but as I leaned in, he pushed his finger against my lips, looked at me and shook his head. He smiled at me, grabbed my hand and kneeled down giving my hand a soft sweet kiss, he looked back up at me and winked creating a light pink tint across my face. Thats when I noticed... Oh. My. FUCK! I looked at ALL my boys trying not to show me being overly excited.

"Wait omg YOUR IN SUITS!" I yelled, the trio and the four boys laughed at me as I went red. They looked gorgeous especially the trio and I didn't want to admit it! So I sat there .

"Soo... YOU THINK WERE ALL CUTE" Gon yelled at me.

His question instantly made me blow, it looked like my head exploded as my body fell back. my head was spinning and I couldn't even move, but I got back up eventually. Everyone started laughing at me even harder while I was sulking by myself, I mean what was I supposed to say, if I say yes then they trio would think im talking about them as well, but if I say no Gon would be sad!

"Its fine dear I know you have feelings for me deep inside, well I have a mission so I should be going, see you later sweetie~" Hisoka pat my head then disappeared.

"Ahah your cute. But I should be taking my leave as well, I am in charge of this mission" Chrollo followed.

"CHROLLO!! Get back here!" Kurapika yelled.

"Ah! Im so sorry Everest but I have to go get him. It was good seeing you again and I'll DEFINITELY have your gift the next time we meet ok? Byeee!" Gon chased after Kurapika with Leorio.

"I dont know you well but thank you and happy birthday Everest" Killua said making me somewhat happy. "Oh and Illumi"

"Yes kil?"

"😃🖕🏽🏃🏽‍♂️💨" and there goes Killua

Illumi started releasing bloodlust as I could only sit there laughing my ass off. He calmed down and looked at me. Then chuckled to himself a bit.

"Wow what'd you do to make him hate you?"

"Hate me? Kil doesn't hate me, I mean yes i've given him hell, taught him to be a great assassin and disciplined him to be one, but I don't think he hates me?"

At this point I don't know if I should be mad at him for being an asshole to his brother or feel bad because he's completely oblivious, oh well.

I looked over to him smiling, he looked back at me with a shine that ive never seen in his eyes, I looked away finally breaking the silence.

"So, what should we do?" I asked him. He looked away, took in a deep breath, sighed and looked at me again.

"Ill show you, come take my hand" He got up holding out his hand that I grabbed, once I could stand he LITERALLY swept me off my feet and started running! We were moving so fast it was terrifying but relaxing, I could just fall asleep... again haha. After a few we came to a stop, I opened my eyes to see we were on a rooftop with a restaurant, the bitch ran here? Its like 20 minutes away from my house... by CAR! I checked the time and DAMNNN its only been 5minutes?? I gotta work on my cardio! Despite being an assassin and all but you get used to having a motorbike after some time y'know?

He put me down and grabbed my arm sitting me down in a chair.

"Since our picnic was rudely interrupted and ruined, I quickly booked us a reservation here so here is where we shall continue"

"But what about the party?" I looked at him.

"Well the party could always continue even without the birthday girl"

Damn, is it bad to think of how handsome he is, like look at him, his hairs down and fits perfectly with his face, the suit showing off his broad shoulders and sexy figure and oh the lights, perfectly matching his skin tone making him that much more attractive AWOOGA!! He raises a hand calling for the waiters, as one of the female waiters come over with lust filled eyes making me stare her down, wait wtf am I doing... were not even dating why am I getting protective all of a sudden.

She walks over unbuttoning her shirt for each step she comes closer.
"Hi~ what can I get you" she says playing with his hair in a slutty stance.

"Remove yourself and get me another waiter" he says with the same emotionless expression.I start bursting in laughter, boy that was unexpected.

"Excuse me?" She says. She looks at me and gives me a death stare.

"I said remove yourself, this place is a restaurant not a strip club, and if you haven't noticed I'm on a date with this lovely young lady now remove yourself and get me another waiter before I do it for you" he repeated himself looking at the girl with bloodlust like eyes.

Damn that was hot. I look at the girl again and chuckle again, she runs away crying making me laugh a bit more than I should be.

"What is wrong with people, no class or manners, but you should laugh more, you suit that cute smile" this boy boutta have a ring on his finger oh lord!!

We continued our night which was amazing btw.. that was until I heard screaming and shots come from the roofs exit.