Part 2

(A/N)
ℍ𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕝𝕪 𝕚 𝕕𝕚𝕕𝕟𝕥 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕟 𝕠𝕟 𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕣, 𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕚 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕚𝕥 𝕚𝕤, 𝕚𝕥 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕕𝕠𝕖𝕤𝕟𝕥 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕞 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕒 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕡𝕖𝕕, 𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕗𝕖𝕨 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕗𝕒𝕣 𝕚 𝕘𝕠, 𝕚 𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕤𝕡𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕠 𝕚 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕡𝕤 𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦❤︎

----------------------------------------------

3rd person Pov:

"Lets get down to business... Are you here to kill me?.... Maybe John?.... Or are you here to play a little game where you have to piss off the girl" I was still furious from what Illumi had said so of course id try to return the favour, my patience was starting to fade the longer they stood there UGH I really just want to punch them in the face!

"how surprising... She knows our name, looks she has a bit of interest in us too"

"In your dreams! Im only interested in watching you run away covered with the bruises you'll soon be receiving if you keep talking shit"

"Feisty... I like it"

....Those words.... calming and seductive as its meant to be, almost gave me butterflies but I stood there staring at Chrollo realising I'm only giving them what they want, I sigh thinking he meant it in a kinky way so I let them in giving in to their games. John stood there looking at me like I'm crazy but he didn't mind, he just kept his eyes on the boys the entire time.

"So! You got me, your in my house, I'm right here, what do you plan to do??" They got slightly annoyed by the sarcasm in my voice but they were proud they could even get this far.

I led them to the lounge room offering them a drink as they all just wanted coffee, I signalled for John to follow me in the kitchen and so he did with many questions on his mind

"Ok why the hell did you invite them inside?!" I know he's right and I'm questioning myself too okay, but if I don't hear them out then they'll keep coming back and for the last time, I don't have time for men except John

"OK, hear me out, ridiculous I know but I'm gonna see what they want so we don't have to deal with them or see them again got it?" Now help me with this coffee! I only like tea so I might mess up"

"Us? Last time I recall they wanted you, besides even if you give them what they want they'll be persistent. Don't trust their word either, they're like foxes, sneaky and dirty. Also... how do you mess up coffee?!"

"We don't know that" I refused not wanting to believe it "just shut up and help me!" He stood there laughing at me while I got mad and sort of childish at him because... well... ABSHDH I don't wanna deal with them! They're a pain in the ass >-<

(Time skip)

We took the drinks to the lounge to give to them and Illumi started slowly sipping his coffee. Hisoka and Chrollo on the other hand seemed off as if they were doubting their drink, "is something wrong? Id be disappointed if you wasted that, I had to learn how to make coffee for you y'know" with that I just drank my tea as John started laughing " BAKA!! They think we poisoned it!" he was still laughing and I can see why, who wouldve thought they're not even immune to poison considering how dangerous they are, it was surprising of course but he soon quietened down after the realisation of their anger, nearly made me laugh.

"Don't worry, its not poisoned, even if I'm immune to poison I'd still be able to tell" Illumi reassured them.

Suddenly a small smile appeared on their faces making me look at them in confusion, "how cute~ you really learned how to make coffee for us? And you said you didn't have interest in us♧︎~" thats when I remember what I said, I wasn't flustered or embarrassed like how other girls would get when they get called out, I just simply replied with "Don't flatter yourself, only reason your still here is because I want to get this over with, tell me what you want that way we don't have to see each other again, sound good?" I mean I wasn't lying, I really do want to get this over with but thinking about what John said is getting to me, what if they don't leave me alone, will I be forced to reveal my ability, that means im gonna have to abandon my life here to avoid the drama, this is all so frustrating and the timing couldn't be worse.

I duck as I hear the sound of my windows being smashed in with my doors busting down, honestly I wasn't in the mood for fighting but it would be a good distraction til I can figure out what I'm gonna do.

"EVEREST SKYE! I want you in front of me by the time I get to 5 or I'm BURNING YOUR HOUSE DOWN"

"Go ahead! I have 5 other houses with billions of dollars, this house is just my getaway, DUMBASS!"

"STOP PLAYING WITH ME! I will do it!"

"Do it! Burn down my house with your underlings still inside"

John, Chrollo, Illumi and Hisoka couldn't help but laugh at my response soon feeling bad for me as they could see how bothersome dealing with this is. John looked at the boys, the boys nodded in response, wow they're bonding and they hate each other but wait... what are they talking about?

3rd person Pov:

John looked at the trio, the trio nodding in response leaving Everest confused to whats happening. Everest looked at the trio to see they just disappeared in a flash but Illumi re-appeared in front of Everest carrying her in bridal style outside of the house. He disappears back inside but she stood there still confused yet somehow relieved she doesn't have to do anything, so she sat on the bench on her porch. Minutes later they all come out with small patches of blood on their clothes, Everest smiled to see Johns ok til she saw her house explode in flames.

Everest Pov:

Just as soon as I finally felt relaxed of course I have to watch my house go up in flames, I guess thats my fault though, never leave a man to do a woman's job, they stood in front of me as if I should be thanking them for taking care of that... mess I guess you can call it.

"Thank you for taking care of that" I sighed "But next time leave the fire out of it, I happened to have important things I still needed but oh well guess I have to deal with that problem myself" I slapped my forehead. I close my eyes for a second and I feel myself spinning then pushed against someones chest, its... warm and soothing like I could fall asleep but I open my eyes to see Hisoka holding me in his arms, then whispering in my ear "Anything for you my dearest but do leave that pretty face of yours alone, I wouldn't want it to get hurt now~" 
          It looked as though he was about to kiss me but I got ripped out of his hold now into Illumi's, "she's not yours Hisoka, don't try giving yourself a death wish" Hisoka was annoyed for being interrupted but my eyes were set on Illumi at that moment, he slightly bent over to whisper in my ear again but in a softer tone "I want you in my arms only" he sighed "but he is right, please refrain from hurting that pretty face of yours" he repeated then lightly kissing where I had slapped myself. Finally I was able to stand by myself free of anyones arms til Chrollo KISSED me, not like how Illumi did but on the lips, I kissed back without realising then making it more passionate. Hisoka and Illumi were FUMING, especially since Illumi just tried claiming me, I felt their bloodlust go crazy which was sort of terrifying, anyone within at least 2-3 miles could feel it. Before it went on any longer I was being dragged away by none other than John, "How was making out with almost 3 guys?" He asked furiously, I touched my lips to look back up at him.

"What the fuck was that?!"