Introduction

Olympia Athena Gold

Giovanni Eliseo Gambino

Description

"You are mine...Mine to touch...Mine to hold" he whispered in my ears kissing my neck with every pause.
I bit my lips holding back a moan as he continued putting little kisses on every part of my neck. Pushing me on the shelf behind his desk.
"Nobody is allowed to touch or look at you for more than 3 seconds" he whispered.  How can  a person be this godly made ? His lean but muscular body pressed on me making my insides tighten.
I quickly poked his side taking him by surprise and pushed him in his chair. I sat on top of him, trailing my fingers on his chest. " I am only yours, if you are mine"

Olympia Athena Gold
Could read at age two.
Solved problems her older siblings found hard at age 4.
Built a solar panel for her parents at age 5 using only materials found in her house.
She is a genius. And so was kidnapped from her family at age 6 and trained to be a hacker and assassin.
At age 15 she escaped and found her way home to her family.
How did she do it ? That's a secret she's willing to keep.

Giovanni Eliseo Gambino
Raised in a lovely home but trained to be a mafia leader.
A gentlemen one might say but a deadly killer.
Clever, mysteriously handsome, eyes that could look in your soul, dark, dangerous... leader of the Gambino?

What happens if Giovanni is in need of a hacker??