Chapter 3

Olympia Athena Gold POV
I stopped in front of a huge ass black gate with about 5 guys holding assault riffles. Someone else was up in a tree or something. Oh it's a hideout that's nice.
After 30 seconds with the guys and I having a stare off, Mikel pulled up looking as grumpy as ever. Guess someone doesn't like being a wimp, I smirked.
He told the guys who I was and they opened the gate.

We drove in a beautiful drive way with a fountain in the middle.

I got off my bike heading for the door with Mikel strolling behind me

I got off my bike heading for the door with Mikel strolling behind me. I waited as he opened the door and walked behind him. I think he's taking me to his boss's office. He stopped infront of a door and led me inside.
Nope definitely not his boss office. It was a cute room tho. Not my style but still cute.

"I'm guessing this is where I will be staying" I asked slowly stepping in the room and inspecting it for traps

"I'm guessing this is where I will be staying" I asked slowly stepping in the room and inspecting it for traps. "Yes, you're right. Tomorrow at 8 there will be breakfast downstairs and after that I will take you to the boss. His room is across from yours so please don't cause any problem. Any questions?" He replied in one breath looking at his watch like he had some place to got to.

"Yeah, have you ever smiled in your life? You will look so much better" I smirked. He scoffed and stomped away with a weird look on his face. He looked like Mr. Crabs when he lost money. I closed the door and silently laughed. It's going to be fun teasing him.

I searched for recorders, cameras and traps but didn't find any. I quickly showered and changed into a short shorts and a tank crop top. I took my weed from my bag and place it on the flat surface of my laptop and began practicing the art of rolling. I've been smoking since I was 12, being an assassin who lived in a gang house was pretty annoying especially when you hate people. They were loud and very annoying, all I wanted to do was kill them for taking me away from my family. I'm very satisfied with the end results tho.

I licked the sticky part of the paper closing it up. I shifted in the bed finding a very comfortable position and started my joint. Half way through my joint and there was a knock on the door. What the fuck do they want now? I walked to the door and see Eliseo. I don't know why I want him so bad but I do know that I will make him mine and no bitch touches what's mine. Just seeing his face makes me feel happy. I can't give that shit up. A bitch been through a lot and I'm not letting this one slide.

"What's up?" I asked him with the joint between my lips. "Is that weed?" He asked scrunching his face up. I rolled my eyes and opened the door letting him through. "You want some don't you" I wiggled my eyebrows at him making him smile. The mafia leader smiles, what a discovery.

He took the joint from my hand and took a hit making me smile. Now let's get to know this handsome creature.
"Let's play a game" I said leading him to the bed.
"What game?" He smirked raising one eyebrow. "21 questions, if a person does not answer a question then they owe the other person a favor, agree?" I asked and sat in a crossed leg position. "Ok who's first" he asked. He seemed interested in it, maybe he wants to know me too. Who am I kidding? I'm a hacker he got in his home and he barely knows anything bout me.

"Me, what's your favorite color" I asked starting of easy. "White and peach, what do you like to eat for breakfast" he passed the joint to me. "Pancakes, eggs, fruit salad oh and I like vanilla ice cream on the pancakes" I sighed, thinking about it just makes me crave it. "That's a lot of food for a small body" he said with a blank face. "I eat a lot, now how did you become leader of the mafia?"  I question coming closer to him. His eyes held curiosity, I bet that info was in his file but I didn't read it so he just has to tell me . "It's not really interesting, my dad retired on his private island with my mom and since I'm the oldest sibling I got the title of the King but I can't be officially whole without my Queen" he said when he said Queen his eyes were looking straight at mine. Maybe he feels the same way that I feel for him?

"Good luck on finding your Queen" I said after 45 seconds of sexual tension mostly from me but who cares?
"I think I already found her. Why did you ask me on a date for your price?" He said his voice getting deeper with every word. I went under the sheets making him join me too. I lean on my side staring at him as he stared at me. Fuck how can somebody be this hot. My body doesn't even feel like it's mine anymore. It's like I belong to him.

"Because I'm going to make you mine" I smirked looking at him with daring eyes, daring him to say no. He looked surprise by my honesty. Seeing him surprise was a major turn on. Damn if I was sucking his dick I know he would be surprise at the amount of pleasure I would give him.

"I get no say in it ?" He said with a little smile on his face. "Not really" I replied with a smiling and kissed his nose.
"What do you like to do when you're not running the mafia?" I asked curiously waiting for his answer. I looked at him, his eyes got sad for a split second and returned to its cold state. I wonder what happened. "I like to paint and play the piano" he said after a while. 
"Damn no wonder people say don't judge a book by the cover" I said. I would have never guess that he would know how to play the piano or paint.
"Yeah don't tell nobody, I need to keep my reputation up" he joked but there was some seriousness behind his words.