Chapter 5

Giovanni Eliseo Gambino POV

"Insert it in your mainframe, and approve the installation of the software. I built it to help prevent hackers. It doesn't mean I can't hack into it but it does alert you when someone is hacking into your system. Now go" Olympia told Jordan. He nodded and went to do what she had asked him to do.

She keeps surprising me. When we first met she didn't look like an hacker at all. She looked so innocent and beautiful sitting by the window but I could tell she didn't allow anybody to look down on her. If she wasn't the one I was meeting I would have confronted her still.

"Bossy" I said leaning against the door. She laughed and turn around facing me. My breath is cut short when I saw the smile on her face. How can a person be this beautiful?

"Only for you" she said with a wink. If only I could bend her over on that table and fuck the shit out of her.
"As you should" I said walking towards her.If she thinks I'm going to let her go then she's mistaken. She had everything I've been looking for in a Queen and it's about time that I get my Queen. I just hope I don't fuck it up.

"You look good " she said adjusting my shirt. I grabbed her hands before she could remove them and kissed it.

"Olympia, I'm done installing the software. Do you want me to do anything else?" Jordan interrupted.
"No that would be all for now" she said removing her hands from mine. "I need to see the laptop Eli"

"Follow me then, it's in my office" I said leading her towards my office.

I went to my safe and inserted the code

I went to my safe and inserted the code. Taking out the thing that started a war between the mafia. After the mysterious death of the Colombo family, the only thing that was left was this Laptop which was retrieved by my gang after a full on war between the mafia families.

"I'm sure you heard about the death of the Colombo family.This laptop contains the bank info, routes they use for transportation weapons and also their clients contacts." I handed her the laptop. When she opened it she had a look of familiarity on her face.

"Do you know how to hack into it" I sat on the edge of my office table and looked at the concentrated beauty in front of me.
"It's easier than I thought and you might not like why it's easy" she said looking everywhere in the room but at me.
"Say it" I said my face turning to the cold one of a mafia boss. She didn't even flinch when she looked at me.
"I was the one who left the laptop to be found but I didn't leave it there for the mafia to find it." She hesitantly said staring right into my eyes. A signal of honesty, I like that.

"What do you mean by you left it there?" I asked wanting her to clarify. She shifted as if afraid to say something. " I left it there after the fire to lure somebody there but you guys reached to it first. It was in a fire proof safe, it wasn't obvious because I didn't want it to be so I guess you also fell for it" she explained. That's really suspicious and the fact that she's involved makes this a little more complicated.

"What were you doing there?" I asked. "I lived there, can we leave it like that I don't want you to think differently of me"she said handing the laptop back to me. "I understand but you should know whatever you have done won't make me feel differently about you, so whenever you are ready to tell me you should but if it's something that will affect or help us don't keep it to yourself " I said taking the laptop from her hands.

"Our date is in two days" she said leaving my office before I could say anything. It would be so hypocritical for me to judge her based on her past when mine might be worse than hers. The attraction between us is indescribable, it's like a force is pushing us together, like we were made for each other. I've never been interested in a person like I am with her.

"Vanni we need to leave now" Mikel said walking in my office with his big ass head. " Don't put your legs on the - Mikel sat putting his legs on my table- table, imma fuck you up, get the fuck out or I will burn all your hair products" I threatened him. "And I will tell Olympia that you've been stalking her" he said folding his arms with his leg still on my table. This bitch is lucky that my mom would kill me if I killed him. I smacked his legs from on the table and walked outside to get in the car.

Despite being a mafia leader I own multiple companies and hotels around the world. The bad part is being closely watched by the paparazzi and News sources but I make it work. Being an attractive male in the eyes of others and rich gets me featured in magazines which leads me to where I'm going now... a fucking photo shoot with my ex, the only girlfriend I've ever had.

Jordan came walking to the car with a frown on his face and I couldn't help but laugh after seeing Olympia take his weed from his pocket.
"Stop laughing, your little girlfriend keeps making fun of winning against me in the race we had" he said angrily closing the door behind him. "Get over it, she's obviously better than you and she's not my girlfriend ...yet" I said looking at him to see if he had realized she took his weed. "Yet? What do you mean yet?he exclaimed turning to face me. "I said what I said " I replied taking my phone out to check my emails.

After 20 annoying minutes with Jordan the driver finally stop at our destination. My security team came to guard me as Jordan and I left the car with sunglasses on our faces trying to cover up from the paparazzi.

As we walked in I spotted the one person I didn't plan on seeing again in my life.  Delice Lyoil an aspiring model and actress. We dated when I was younger, I was planning on making my future with her  as I thought I was in love but the world has its ways.
"Oh my Gio, you look dashing" she said coming in to give me a kiss but Jordan stopped her before she got near. She looked shocked but continued to fake her smile.

"What do I have to do" I asked already annoyed that I'm here when I could have been with Olympia right now. " We just have to take a few photos together to cover for the magazine" she  said leading me to where the equipments were. I wish I could've been fucking Olympia hard as shit right now but I'm stuck with this Judas. Fucking bitch.

"Let's just gets this over with" I said and went into my changing room to put what the wanted me to put on. I will kill Jordan for agreeing to this.

After 1 long hour of taking pictures we were finally done and I headed out the door only to be stopped by the crazy bitch Delice who kissed me. Fuck. The fucking paparazzi is still around. I removed her from on me even tho all I wanted to do was torture her right there until she slits her own throat. I hurriedly went to the car and the driver pulled out.

"I already told our team to start taking the pictures down" Jordan said looking at me worriedly because he knows how I am when I'm angry. I hope Olympia doesn't see it. I don't want that to mess up our date.

The car stopped in front of the members house.Only the lowest members stay here, it's by choice. If they want to they can but if they want to stay with their family it's also up to them to leave.

I got out the car with Jordan walking behind me and headed towards my office in the house. There were some paper work I had to do and also I needed some time to think about what I'm going to do to that whore.

"Yo Vanni, you got some weed on you? I can't find mine. I swear I placed it in my pockets"  Jordan said whispering the last part and violently searching his pockets. " I don't know bro, maybe
somebody took it" I said trying not to laugh. "I would've felt it" he said still searching his pockets. Damn Olympia was smooth taking that shii. This idiot is an international thief and he still couldn't sense that she took it.

"150 for half a zip, 290 for a zip take it or leave it" I said reaching my hands out for the money. "You gon do your own best friend like that" he said childishly putting the money in my hand. "Don't say shit, you fucking agreed to a meeting with my ex who I want to kill so badly but can't because she's my cousin's best friend now how you gon do me like that" I said handing him his weed.
"It was a mistake, how many times do I have to apologize for that?" he said.
"Just get out, I have work to do and if you're here I won't get shit done" I said pushing him out. "Be like that then" he replied stomping down the hallway.