Chapter 6

Olympia Athena Good POV

" Is the S or the C silent in scent?" I asked Jordan who scrunched his face when he heard me.
" None" he said with confidence. I raised my eyebrows and pushed my chair closer to him. "Right??" He asked now unsure of himself. I smirked and adjusted my chair back to how it was.

I turned my attention back to the computer in front of me leaving Jordan in his now confused state.
CEO Giovanni Gambino and Ex Girlfriend/ Model Delice Lyoil caught Kissing   a now deleted article. What could my king be up to I smirked and clicked on the article seeing him and a blonde lady kissing, well she looked like she was trying to swallow him.

"Imma be right back" I said to Jordan. He nodded and went back to what he was doing . I didn't really get to see most part of the house since I just arrived yesterday but I did see a garden when we were passing by.

I walked towards the garden and rolled a joint from the weed I stole from Mikel

I walked towards the garden and rolled a joint from the weed I stole from Mikel. While looking around and smoking my joint, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I scrolled through the group chat that my brothers created for us seeing all their crazy messages. I exited the group as they were just complaining on the fact that they can't get the dye out their hair.
Shit I forgot to check on my mom. I clicked her name and put my phone on speaker trying to roll another joint before going back inside.

" Before, you ask me why I didn't call it was cause I was busy" I said not giving her the chance to scold me . " I wasn't going to ask that, why are you calling me? I told you I was going to the Spa and not to call me" she whispered. I don't remember her telling me that. " you didn't tell me that" I whispered back removing the phone from speaker and using my shoulders to hold it to my ears.

"Must have been your brothers then. Why are you whispering ? She ask. I bet she totally forgot she started it. "Because you did" I said sealing my joint and lighting it.
"Oh yeah my fault, I will talk to you later, I gotta go. I love you" she said ending the call before giving me the chance to say it back. I love you too bro.  I placed my phone back in my pocket and admire the view in front of me.

I couldn't help but wonder if Eli  liked the kiss. "arrghhh why do i have to have a jealous spirit this world is not fair" I mumbled to myself. "A penny for your thoughts" a voice I didn't know said. " A million dollars then maybe"I said rolling my eyes. "Check or cash" the voice asked coming in front of me. She was very beautiful with long dark brown hair, blue eyes and her accent made her even more attractive. "i take both" i said with a wink.  she laughed and sat next to me.

 "My name's Flora and you are ?" she asked looking at me. "I'm Olympia" I said passing the joint to her. She took a long hit and sighed almost in relieve making me laugh. "Long day huh" i asked wanting to get to know her a little. " It's just some problem my friend is about to start with my cousin"she said taking another hit and slouching in the chair making her dress slide up. " Is there anything I can help with?" i asked making her sit up to look at me. "I don't know" she whined stomping her feet on the ground like a kid. 

Even though we just met I have a feeling we will be good friends. i grabbed her hands, leading her towards my bike "Where are you taking me?" she asked although she didn't hesitate to follow. "Im not going to kidnap you" i said giving her my extra helmet. "I don't even know you and I'm going somewhere ion even know, the amount of trust i have in people" she murmured putting the helmet on. I laughed as I started my bike and sped to our destination. 

Ahhhh i heard Flora scream as i pulled in to the parking lot. She jumped off the bike handing me the helmet as she rushed to the entrance. After putting the helmet away I finally caught up with her standing right at the entrance. "You realized i wasn't with you didn't you " I smirked looking at her embarrassed face. " How did you know i liked the shooting range?" she asked giving me a side eye. " I didn't know that you did. I always come here when I'm frustrated about something i can't fix plus i was done with the work I had so why not have some fun."i replied honestly.

"You work for us? I have never seen you around" she asked with a confused face" I was hired to hack something" I said handing the money to recipient. he handed our slips and explained the rules to us.

"That was very fun, thanks for making my day." Flora said as she got down from the bike. "I think that I am mentally prepared for my cousin now" she said with a heavy sigh."Cousin?" I asked now confused of who her cousin might be. "Vaanii he's an idiot you might have met him he was looking for an hacker' she said opening the door after putting the code in. No wonder i didn't see her in any of the members files. "An idiot?" i asked wanting to hear more of what she had to say. "Yeah he once set a class on fire because the teacher gave him a B- instead of an A" She said making me laugh. "I wonder how he didn't get in trouble" she murmured. 

"Who didn't get in trouble" Eli asked coming from behind her. "No-one nothing" Flora said  "Where did you guys come from? and how do you know each other? He asked folding his arms like a dad who caught his kid in an act.

Author notes: Hello loves, I'm sorry i haven't been active for a while. School has been stressing me out cause i gotta learn in French (ion even speak this bish) anyways i will try to update as much as i can. Thank you for all the comments and votes. Appreciate it. 

'