Chapter 1

Olympia Athena Gold POV

I licked the paper, sealing the contents inside. Early morning joints where the only thing that prepared me for the first 4 hours of the hell hole called school. Finding my lighter on the pillow beside me, I lit my joint taking a smoke and finding a comfortable position in my bed.
After a good 15 minutes in bed I finally got up to get ready. I showered and did my hygienic stuff, walking out the bathroom singing goosebumps by Travis Scott.
I quickly gathered some clothes and did my hair.
" looking past the mirror ohhh damn I'm fine" I hyped myself looking in the mirror to see if my fit was good.

I opened my laptop that was on a desk with multiple screens. "Fuck" I hissed a little annoyed but impressed that the Gambino's were still looking for me. It has been 2 months now and they still won't give up. I had made a system that alerted me whenever somebody was looking for me, they started 2 months ago. I was confused at first but tracked them back to their source which was very easy. I read the file of most of their top members except their leader.

The Greek god of a leader was constantly on my mind but I didn't read the file on him. I know we will meet someday. I want him to tell me his story himself.

I lazily walked downstairs, seeing my twin older brothers Aiden and Ethan eating the food the cooks had prepared. I walked towards them kissing their cheeks and mumbling morning to them. I sat down taking 3 pancakes, bacon, eggs and some sausages. I ate them quietly while looking at my idiotic brothers argue over spongebob sexual preference.

My family was a unique one consisting of my mom Isabel Gold who is a neurosurgeon and model, I don't know how she makes it work but it does. My dad owns a multi million company with multiple branches all around the world. My twin brothers Aiden and Ethan Gold are both models and apparently less busy all the time. I'm the youngest of the family, a genius. I spent 9 years without them but being with them now it's like I've been living with them all my life.
We rarely see each other but we are very protective and loyal to one another.

"You're 15 minutes late Oly, hurry up and leave" Aiden said. "Fine fine I'll leave, all you guys want to do is move around the house naked" I replied walking towards the kitchen taking a pack of gummy bears and Oreos.
I waved bye to them and walked in the garage looking at the beauties in front of me.

I took the keys of my matte black Audi R8 and slid my sun glasses on when I reached near it.