Chapter 11: Full

A/N: minor kink warning for enema, but this is me, so minimal squick

Xander had got rid of Dex easily. There was a man who knew how to keep secrets and when not to ask questions, though Xander was certain he'd be expecting an explanation eventually. He was thankful he'd gone straight to Dex, though, for both his fast car and his fast fists. That bastard Timothy lived with hadn't even known what had hit him.

Speaking of Timothy, he was curled up on the couch looking adorably sleepy when Xander came back. It was too late for coffee, but maybe some chamomile tea was in order.

"Hang on. How did you know to come get me?"

Tim didn't sound accusatory, just confused and sleepy, rubbing his eyes as he looked up at Xander.

"Do you want some tea?" he asked instead of responding.

He was fairly sure he'd be able to distract Timothy enough to avoid the question, for tonight, anyway, as he went to the kitchen, pulling the stove top kettle out of the cabinet.

He wasn't expecting Timothy to follow him, pulling himself up onto one of the bar stools, watching every motion. He didn't say anything though, still sleepily rubbing his eyes, clearly on a come down from the earlier stress.

Xander turned, placing the cup of steaming sunshine-colored liquid on a coaster.

"Drink up," he said, lifting his own cup as he leaned against the counter.

Timothy obediently lifted the cup, but his juniper-green eyes narrowed shrewdly as he looked at Xander over the rim.

"He didn't do anything," he said, finally, lowering his cup with a grimace.

"You don't like?"

"A bit flowery. But don't detract...Sir. You heard what I said."

Xander sighed. He wasn't getting out of answering for this, no matter what he'd like.

"I couldn't risk it. He didn't exactly seem as though he wasn't going to try something."

"You were watching." It wasn't a question.

"I was worried."

"You're Virgil, aren't you? I should have guessed, with a name like that."

He didn't sound angry, which Xander clung too, even as there was a deadness to his statement.

"I- it didn't start out- I wasn't trying to trick you."

"Not on purpose."

"No."

"But you did."

"I want to look after you."

"Why didn't you tell me earlier? Have you been watching the whole time?"

"No. I watched a few. But I didn't want that. I wanted you. I wanted you before I even knew about that. I found you on the website by accident."

"Truly?"

Timothy's head was tilted, and he took another sip of his drink as he thought.

"What did you think of last night?"

"You did it last night too? You only said tonight..."

"So you really weren't following it. Though it explains why you never asked me what my job was."

"I didn't want to put you on the spot. You never brought it up, so I figured you weren't exactly proud. Didn't want to force you to lie to me."

It was the truth, but Xander hated the tears that sprang into Timothy's eyes.